Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was this a head high or a body high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PuFyy, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Like my entire body was buzzing but i felt like my head was being pulled off, wasn't painful though, I also couldnt like identify stuff with my hands, like if i felt a pen i couldnt tell what it was until i actually looked at it. I also felt very "disconnected" from my body, like no pain.

2. sounds like body, but it was probably a hybrid, most weed now tends to be. maybe indica heavy hybrid, so like 70%body 30%head? hard to say thou

3. And by the way it was a brownie and it was 1st time after a 2 month 2 break

4. Edible = body high

5. always?

6. You are asking me over the internet whether the high that you physically felt was a head or a body high

What is wrong with you? You are asking me to feel your senses for you?