was this a good reason to tell my girlfriend to fuck off?

Discussion in 'General' started by TazzLAzz, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. so wait, you have your own house but no car, have $10.50 but make more money than the majority of 18 year olds?

i smell troll

2. [quote name='"darksmoker"']

so wait, you have your own house but no car, have $10.50 but make more money than the majority of 18 year olds?

i smell troll[/quote]

But he has a cell phone.....

3. What is your job? only 10$... so how you paying next months rent?

4. me too! these little buggers ROCK

5. i thought you had 2 pay rent.........................

6. i can't get a license until i am 21. i have a car but i can't drive it because it was involved in a chase. same chase that is stopping me from getting a license.

i know very few 18 year olds who can afford to drop 2200 a month on rent. i had some unexpected expenses and business is slow. so i could give a fuck what you smell

i can't talk about my job on grasscity.

but 18 year old with a 4 bedroom house and pounds of weed. figure it out.

7. oooh shit. you showed me. well then tell your girlfriend to fuck off for real o.o

8. #28 Cottonmouth 85, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    well then sell a few pounds of weed, buy a car for 8,000 dollars and quit asking your girl friend to drive you to jack in the box. Problem solved.

Lol. How on earth do you have pounds of weed and only ten dollars to your name? Simple answer. You are full of shit.

Can't discuss dealing man - WW

9. id definalty be pissed about that i can see myself doing the same thing.

nvm fuck you troll

10. :hello: Agreed.

11. umad

i payed my rent yesterday. meaning i have been busting my ass for the past month. meaning most of my customers don't need any candy at the moment.

having weed doesn't = money. weed isn't worth shit. its too cheap. get a life instead of trying to be cool on a forum.

12. back at you. I'm not the one who needs to make up bullshit stories to justify why my girlfriend kicked my broke ass out of her car when I made her give me a ride to jack in the box so I could by fast food with my last dime.

BTW weed isn't cheap. Its quite expensive.

13. By the way I voted for the last option, idk how long you guys have been together and how much you care about each other but if you're willing to move past this then talk to her/ give her another shot... Otherwise, MOVE FORWARD AND DON'T EVER LOOK BACK!!!

Chicks come and go it's the truth but it's up to you if you want this chick to be yours for a while longer.

14. bitches be crazy

15. 200 dollars of weed will last most people a month. a qp will last a dimebag seller a month. i live in a state where the market is flooded with high grade. weed is real fucking cheap.

you have no proof that i am lying. your very first post in this thread was a thinly veiled insult. why somad

and just to shut you the fuck up

[​IMG]
    IMG00054 by clackdack, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG00056 by clackdack, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG00055 by clackdack, on Flickr
    30 grams per jar.

16. #36 virgin mary, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    lol at the hypocrisy in this post

17. no hypocrisy there. i have 0 friends. far from cool.

18. That's a lotta bud WHAT'S GOOD? YOU AROUND? :laughing:

19. Closed for review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.