was this a good reason to tell my girlfriend to fuck off?

Discussion in 'General' started by TazzLAzz, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i just paid my rent and i am broke as fuck. i have 10.50 to my name.

i asked my girlfriend to come get me and drive me to jack in the box. she works at three. she got to my house at 2;20. her work is 15 minutes away and thats if she misses every light and with traffic.

it would take her less than 15 minutes to go to jack in the box and get back to my house.

when i get in her car the only thing she says to me is 'you need to hurry up'

no 'hi' no 'wassup'

then she tells me that after we go to jack in the box i can either walk home or wait an hour and pay three dollars for the bus.

when i try to explain to her that she has plenty of time she starts yelling.

. so i told her to just turn around. she pulls over and says 'whatever get out of my car'

so i told her to fuck off and i hopped out and walked home.

not even ten minutes later she is blowing up my phone. saying how she loves me so much and im overreacting and shit. sending long ass texts. which means she got to work more than a half hour early. and she didn't say sorry even once.

i love her but that was a cunt move. and if shes gonna act like that i dont think she loves me

2. #2 Weezy is trash, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    maybe she was just havin a off moment,

3. "my dick is bleeding and it makes me moody"

4. im so glad i dont have a gf

5. how am i moody?

i had just smoked some hash. and i'm smoking some now. listening to bob marley. i am more then happy.

6. you both seem like you over reacted.

7. Yeah sounds like she was just stressed out and took it out on you.

I wouldn't let it bother you too much that she's blaming it on you, being angry can really cloud your judgement.

8. Are you a lesbian couple or what?

9. Suck it up and smash that pussy!

10. The real tragedy here is that you didn't get the jack in the box :(

11. did you offer to get her anything? if no you deserved it

12. #13 SuperMonkey26, Mar 28, 2012
    Maybe if you hit her more often these things wouldn't happen. Ever think of that?

Even in jest, violence against anyone, let alone women, is not allowed here - WW

13. I busted up laughing at this story . She kicked you out the car, you need to hurry up? hahahaha

14. [quote name='"Cali Smokes"']I busted up laughing at this story . She kicked you out the car, you need to hurry up? hahahaha[/quote]

Did I just hear a ca chhh sound? Whipped... Nah jk, I know how ya feel man, she probably was just having an off day.

15. Considering you only have $10 to your name and no car I'd be glad I had a girlfriend at all personally. Just being real.

16. Like i always say when bitches get outa line "fuck a bunch of this shit, deuces.."

17. Bitches be crazy

18. ^^^they be crayy

19. #20 TazzLAzz, Mar 28, 2012
    i'm 18 and i have my own house. i also have weed by the pound. and i make more money then the majority of kids my age.

i have no problem getting girls.

How many times does one have to be told not to discuss dealing in any way, shape or form? - WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.