Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was this a dick move?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt, May 18, 2010.

1. #21 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, May 19, 2010
    Last edited: May 19, 2010
    Nah I think that as long as THEY were not being ripped off by you then it's fine. If you feel bad about it then maybe match a bowl or something with the friends you gave to.

2. Depending on how well I know my "friend", I would've hooked him up if I got hooked up by throwing him an extra .5. I can see if he was an aquaintance keeping the extra to myself but if it was a good friend I would have definitely hooked them up.

Sammy

3. think of it as compensation for your troubles

4. agreed!:d

5. the way i see it, you helped your friend out. But since you didn't pay for anything i'd say match him a bowl and enjoy your time, im sure your friend didn't think much of it.

6. Think about it this way, he's YOUR dealer, your the one that found the sweet hook up, not your friend. If that was your friends dealer as well, might be a different story, but alas it is not. You, my friend, are not a doucher.

7. handling fee lmao...everytime