Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was this a bad trip?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Surrender, Feb 27, 2011.

1. I almost greened out. (puke while stoned)

This is my story, I got high around 9:30, it wore off so me and my buddies smoked weed again around 1:15 AM. We smoked in a car so, it was kind of like a hot box. I had a huge bong hit, then I started tripping out, we were just playing music and chilling in the car. And I think I knew I was having a bad trip, I started to feel my heart race really fast, and I thought the car was moving... it was still parked. Later on when I got home, my whole vision was like it was taken from a camera, everything was going in frames, I was dizzy and my eyes were pure red. I was tripping out in my house, and I kept getting the feeling of puking and was burping so much, I loaded myself on water.

So then later on during the night I was still tripping so hard, I couldn't even sleep because if I went to lay down I would think I have to puke then I would sit up. I ended up going downstairs to watch some tv, I was shaking though, so grabbed a blanked and chilled on my couch. I had to take a gravol (anti-nausea pill). By this time it was around 4:15 AM, I was still tripping so hard I thought I needed to go to the hospital. I ended up passing out to watching tv.

For the 4 years i've been smoking, I haven't experienced this yet up until last night. It was a truly scary experience, I was so high I was hearing shit LOL.

2. Sounds like an awful trip :eek:

3. Is there any way of preventing this? Or does it just depend on the weed/how much you smoke?
    I mean, I've been smoking this same shit for a few weeks now, and it's been fine. Maybe I just had a little more than my "normal" bong.

4. No.

Sounds like a good time.

5. It probably would have been, if I didn't feel like I had to puke the whole time. :|

6. if u wanted to burp/puke, that means you swallowed some smoke.

It happens bro, next time be cautious not to swallow, and inhale.

First time i swallowed smoke, i had the worst trip ever; similar to yours :(

7. Yeah, this is a possibility because I was in a car of smokers.
    And the windows were closed lol, probably swallowed/inhaled wayyyy too much.

But seriously, I was getting truly scared, at one point I wanted to start crying because I wanted the high to wear off.

8. you dont trip on nuggets.....

you just got too baked bro

9. Sounds like your nugs were laced with crack, LSD, and all kinds of pesticides to me.

WATCH OUT!

10. I always seem to swallow smoke and end up burping whilst high. Makes me feel so sick

How do I stop swallowing?

11. How much acid did you take and was it your first time?

12. naw bro, sounds like a fuckin party to me, just like drinkin, you drink so much you pass out and throw up in the morning, i dont fuckin care though i'll do it again and again same with marijuana, don't feel bad, we've all been there before man

13. clear your mouth of spit, and when u pull from whatever your smoking from, breathe normally

after ur exhale, then you can drink some water

i wouldnt recommend moisturizing your mouth with saliva, just drink water bro

14. first off... thats what she said..
    2nd.. just breathe normal, its not too difficult. relax.

and to the op, might have just smoked more than you were used to.. or, ive heard that the setting does have an effect on drugs in the body.

Cory feldman for example, died in the viper room or whatever in hollywood from ODing.. yet that was the normal amount of coke (or whatever drug it was) that he was used to taking when at home or in his normal setting.. his body just was not as relaxed as if he was doing lines at home. but thats a totally different drug.. i could be way off. were you in an uncomfortable place? sketchin out?

just a speculation.

15. Yes sounds terrible we all have one though, so its good to get it out of the way

16. A bad trip? No, you just smoked weed man. Thats nothing, you probably swallowed some smoke. Try a hallucinogenic and then we can talk about having a bad trip.

17. Feeling a trip come on makes you start worrying about the trip, in turn making you trip balls and freak yourself out. You were probably 100% fine, you just started worrying. Next time something feels worrying, just lay back, take a few deep breaths, and tell yourself you are perfectly fine and you should stop freaking yourself out. Its a mental game man.

18. ^^^ hahah.. what hippo said... try salvia and report back.
    shows you what your brain is really capable of in that aspect.