Was this a bad idea ? (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by D-Dog, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Whats up fellow growers I was wandering if wif you guys thought flowering after two weeks vegg growth is a bad idea. These plants are 2 weeks and a few days old and I have put them from 24/0 to 12/12. they have been under 12/12 for 2 days. The reason that I put them into flowering so soon is because I am ready to get a cycle started. (that is) I want to have some flowering in one area while some vegg. in another area. I know that the walls need to be white or I need some type of something to reflest light. I am going to do so a. s. a. p. . I will definatly let my next group (which are in vegg. right now), get bigger before flowering. I am only using 2 42 watt soft white CFL's right now but I will be adding 2 more in a day or two. Anyone who has flowered plants this early I would appreciate some advice. ANY advice would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

• Dec. 25 025.jpg
      Dec. 25 025.jpg
      File size:
      142.9 KB
      Views:
    • c.jpg
      c.jpg
      File size:
      86.5 KB
      Views:
    • b.jpg
      b.jpg
      File size:
      116.2 KB
      Views:
    • a.jpg
      a.jpg
      File size:
      61.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Sorry for the misspelling I'm a little dazed and confused right now. PEACE

3. make 3 sections, 1 for veg and 2 for flow.

4 weeks under veg
    4 weeks in flower rm 1.
    4 weeks in flower rm 2.

Every 4 weeks u will be able to harvest this way.

with 2 rms, u have to coordinate so u could do 8 weeks veg and 8 weeks flow. but ur gunna be flowerign HUGE plants, especially if a sativa.

Gluck

PS. imo I THINK it is a horrible waste of time to flower now. take the height of ur plant and multiply that by 2.5 and thats how big it will be when ready to harvest. lol, cant guarantee a cannabis cup winner there.

4. 3 sections is a great idea, i'll probably try that. Yea I figured there wouldn't much of a yeild. But the floros don't cost much to run and I'm just experimenting indoors. I have a fairly large crop outdoors and will be takng clones and keeping my strains alive inside until next year. But this time I figured that I would try and grow some smaller plants indoors also. I have a few sweet Is. skunk outdoors but these plants came from seeds from mids.(120 an oz. around here with only 5 to 10 seeds in an oz.) So no they arn't my prize possetions. I figured maybe a foot or a foot and a half would be a better flowering height. And they prolly should be topped at least once for a better yield. But anyhow appreciate the advice man. PEACE

5. Next time DONT put 2 plants in one pot, im pretty sure its destin for disaster.

6. lol, i was shocked to hear that in my town, dealers are paying up to 500 an ounce for haze!! sumthin around 300 for kush and i cant imagine wat my white widows are gunna be worth since i have a feeling they are gunna be better than the kush id seen.

7. Damn those are some pretty steepe prices. But at least there is dank around where you live. Here in southeast GA there ain't NO dank around unless you want to drive all the way to Athens or the ATL. . When it is around it is brought from New York and it allwayz runs from $300 to $400 accourding how many people you gotta go thru. If you know the straight hook up it's usually $300. NO DANK, so I have to grow my own dank pluss I really enjoy growing it (lol). Good luck with those widows , do you have a grow journal if so I will check it out. And yea I've got to go buy some new pots. Some that (hopefully) will be better for the plants and for my space. PEACE

8. lol, yea i got a journal started titled " 8 white widows (updated daily) "

check it out and leave a comment
    lemme know if u need anythin else
    afterall, half of us wouldnt be where we are without a few of our questions answered.

9. I hear you on that one man. Yea actually I think I have broused through it a couple of times. I'm gonna take a better look though. THANKS

10. ALSO could someone tell me how to start a grow journal. It's kinda late my outdoor ladies are in 5th week flower but I would still like to start one for them.

11. (note) I have the old pics of them in their younger days.

12. dude, all i did was start a thread and just labeled it as my journal. I dunno if this technically a grow journal but whatever.

13. (lol) That was the way I was planning on doing it anyhow. It's prolly easier and I also diddn't start to take pics until my plants were pretty big.(one week before flower.