Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was this a bad deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by musicmaestro8, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Ok, I know you guys/gals see these questions a lot but I am just starting back smoking after not smoking for around 5-6 years. I paid $40 for this and am just curious if you all think it was a good deal or not. Any input will be greatly appreciated. There should be 2 pics attached as well. One is a close up of a nugget from the sack and the other is well, obviously the sack I bought. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397008897.562261.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397008964.811154.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Anyone?

3. Cant really tell, looks like maybe a quarter of mids or so. For $40 pretty average price.

4. Looks like u paid 40 a quarter for some mid which should be 25-30 tops

5. Doesn't look like a terrible deal. I'd say it's smaller than a quarter, but doesn't look like you got completely ripped off. Depends where you're located too

6. But how do you know how much a quarter should cost him? Do you know where he lives?

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397010648.487345.jpg

8. It all depends on location. Where i'm at you did alright.

9. I live in rural Alabama btw. The bud has no seeds and looks decent but the smell isn't there...

10. Because 40/q 160/oz is a fuckin outrageous price if anyone has to sell it that high to make a profit then they need a new plug

11. I'd say average, maybe a little pricey for mids.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. Yeah bro if you live in Bama you were closer to TX than I was you should be paying 25/q

13.  seems fair but could always be better.

14. $60/q here.

15. Oh, I can always imagine it better haha!!

16. #17 Scribbles510, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    And this applies to everybody in the whole world?

All I'm saying is not everybody can get the same price on some bud. And just because you get it cheaper, doesn't mean he is neccessarily getting ripped off.

17. Not bad but the real question is did you enjoy it?

18. That doesn't look like a quarter to me lol

It looks like ~5 grams for shwagg nuggs and shake

But still an OK deal

If were taking about location and prices $40 gets me 4.5 of some of the strongest indicas that put you on your ass after a bowl

In love with the pnw

19. Applies to people closer to TX than me.