Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was this $50 worth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazed710, Oct 3, 2016.

1. IMG_1143.PNG IMG_1144.JPG Just bought this for $50 and I don't have scale. How much do you think there is and was it worth $50?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks like 1/2 ounce of shit weed. I'd say got a decent price though for the quality, depends where you live.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Put something near it for reference, beyond a gram or two it's hard to eyeball weight... Some weed is super dense and some super fluffy. To me it looks like somewhere near a half o but I really can't tell...

I can say I would not be upset if that cost me $50, at least just judging off weight not quality.

• Like Like x 1
  4. look spend money on a digital camera, or fucking buzz off bro. period i learned it a long time ago.. lol. recently buying a camera still.. lmao...

5. Hello friend!
    Definitely looks like some schwaggy weed, you probably got about a half oz there...Need a picture with a reference size, like a bic lighter!
    Good luck bro!

6. That looks like an iphone box which is were I stored my very first nug in actually. I remember it still had that sweet delicious skunk smell for months after :)........ but yeah bro 50 bucks good pickup even if it's not super dank

7. yea buy a camera instead of a scale. Makes a lot of sense...

Buy a scale and find out the prices in your area op. Question has way tooo many variables for anyone to give you a good answer.

8. i will be posting to stash jar on or about the 7th or 8th,, 1000w HPS organic grow,, simple neptunes harvest to feeed microbes along with blackstrap molasses ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, along side supersoil slow dried and cured 1 month at least on the most recent harvest so fuck wit me and click follow button.. also grow journal of dj short's "gold" and also cotton candy under 500 -1000w HPS coming,. vegged under MH 400W!! fuck with me really.

9. That had zero to do with this conversation, so either contribute or "fucking buzz off bro". But op best advice if you don't trust your dealer or can't eye ball then buy a scale. Hard go eye ball something with a photo

• Like Like x 2
  10. Thanks for all the responses I'm just a bit unsure. And yes Ik it's not the best quality weed it's dry but I'm more of a quantity guy I knew what I was getting and I took a better photo

Attached Files:

11. Another one

Attached Files:

12. For someone who sounds new to weed, that looks like a wholesale halfie.
    Most def worth a $50 market value

13. I would say from the look of quality which isn't great. That's a solid amount for $50. It looks like a lot of decent bud. Not great...

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

14. Not too shabby for $50, man. Looks like a half-ounce, maybe a little more. Bud doesn't look too bad, either, I certainly have smoked worse in my day. Enjoy.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1