Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was the weed I smoked laced?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ziggystardust4, Nov 20, 2013.

1. #1 ziggystardust4, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    If I got really lightheaded and pale after?

2. Its quite possible that your friend did something similar to a H.F.S done in the movie 21 Jump Street. 

3. There is no "bad high" with pure marijuana.You could have been slightly uncomfortable with the high,or if there's a big uncomfortable difference from your normal high it could be something else or laced.We didn't try it to say yes or no,it's your call on this.

4. doubt it was laced you were probably just having a bad trip

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. lol who laces weed ?

6. #6 acrosstheuniverse, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    ive definitely had a bad high with "pure marijuana"....

Edit: OP, your good, it happens to all of us at one point or another you probably just got too high

7. it can happen, but it is probably rarely intentional.  I once smoked weed that had pcp in it (I found out from a failed drug test). 

8. Uh...did you smoke with any alcohol?

Did you smoke dehydrated?

Did you smoke with low Blood sugar/pressure?

Did you smoke with extreme fatigue?

Malnutrition?

Generally, any time someone experiences a green out as such when they haven't before, it's important to check into that stuff. Makes a helluva difference with low tolerance/mental tolerance.

9. it could have been laced, but similar things would happen to me if i got stoned as hell when i first started smoking weed, i just couldnt handle as much as i would smoke and i started to feel sick
    so if your still somewhat new to weed you might just be uncomfortable on how stoned u r

10. sounds weird. almost like the weed triggered some sickness u had. like u had a stomach flu and it just made u dizzy. it happens. especially is u smoke when u wake from a horrible hangover. room gets all spinny....

11. No dude you were dehydrated or mal nourished and got low blood pressure. Eat and drink before smoking and don't stand up too fast you'll be fine. If it was laced you would have posted a page long trip lol. Btw i've had laced bud before so i know a bit.

12. Low blood sugar bruh, happened to me before. /thread

13. Only time my buds been laced was by a friend who thought it was a good idea to mix it with salv""

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #14 audles, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
    I tend to be very careful when it comes to buying weed, Buying from a different dealer was a bad experience for me, I learned that some people do like to spray weed with liquid detergent such as windex. As of now I buy from someone that I can truly trust but as others say  could simply be a bad trip, low blood sugar or dehydration...

In the end just make sure you know your dealer.