Was our age difference too much?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lacesoutDaniel, Dec 5, 2011.

1. alright gc, im curious on yalls opinion of something i did just this morning.

the back story:
    Im 19. i had been dating the same girl for 3 years and we recently broke up.
    there was this other girl that was dating one my friend "tyler" for like 7 months that texted me on occasion, but usually we only talked about marijuana. well her and "tyler" broke up last week. and i invited her over to smoke last night (without my friend knowing of course) and i picked her up around 11pm.

what im worried about:
    so after smoking a pretty large bowl of lemon kush we started talking and at midnight she looks at her phone and says "oh look its my birthday." i asked her how old shes turning and she said 16. that means that she barely quit being 15. i thought she was 18 because she has a new tattoo and "tyler" was 20 when he was dating her. if i had known otherwise i wouldnt have invited her over because imo thats too young. well after watching workaholics and talking more i got really blazed, thought fuck it, and pulled her on top of me and fucked her until 5 am. (and i woke up at 8 this morning haha) it was really good, so im not complaining about the sex. but i feel like weirded out that i fucked a girl so young. and like, now i have to worry about this girl not ever getting pissed at me cause she could just claim rape right???
    what do yall think?

tldr; im 19. hung out with girl that i thought was 18, turns out its her 16th birthday that day. fuck her anyways. too young?

2. If hot id still hit

3. [quote name='"Fight evil"']If hot id still hit[/quote]

Cool, and she's not bad at all. Nice body, tight, cute face. She's a little too loud in bed though.

4. anything for pussy bro

5. Well it was legal in your case. Kids start having sex at like 14 anyways, and its not like you were using her for it, so not that bad really.

Feel like thats a little too young for your friend though (15 - 20, statutory rape nugga, although it probably wasn't rape-ish)

6. Well I'm 20,been fucking a 16 yr old for the past couple weeks.Oh the pussy is great.

7. A three year gap's nothing dude. I'd be more worried about breaching the unwritten bros before hos rule.:smoke:

8. Technically yes, the difference is too much. :smoke:

What is the Age of Consent in Texas?

The Texas legal Age of Consent for sexual contact is 17 years old. 9 states have a legal age of consent of 17.
    While there is no close-in-age exemption to the Texas legal age of consent, it is an acceptible defense in court if the defendant is less then 3 years older then the victim and the sexual act was consentual.
    Texas has no close-in-age exemption

There are no set close-in-age exemptions to Texas's age of consent. This means that anyone who engages in sexual activity with someone under the age of consent in Texas is liable for prosecution, including people only a few years older and even others who are also under the age of consent.

9. [quote name='"lacesoutDaniel"']

Cool, and she's not bad at all. Nice body, tight, cute face. She's a little too loud in bed though.[/quote]

Well she just turned 16 I would hope she would be fucking tight!

10. I sure hope her Daddy doesn't find out! But it was dumb, and you know it!

Granny

11. it's all about consent broo

and maybe get it in written form just in case

12. check your state laws. most places. age of consent is 16. meaning you hit her JUST as she hit legality lol

13. If you look 4 posts above yours, you will see it is 17 in Texas. :rolleyes: :smoke:

14. you know what they say, if theres grass on the field, play ball

15. [quote name='"iLovePartying"']you know what they say, if theres grass on the field, play ball[/quote]

And if there isn't play in the mud.

16. Too young imo, it could be fine... I just cant see any kind of lastin tho, esp when u can go into bars and she wont.

Im older than u which keeps me from being able to think of sixteen as an acceptable age.

However I have seen girls that are as young as fourteen that look like they're eighteen.

I Would NOT fuck around in Texas, that is not the place to fuck up

17. Woah thanks for all the responses y'all.

So 17 is the age of consent in Texas, this makes me a little worried but I'm sure she won't turn me in or anything. I swear she looks 18 to me though. And she had a brand new tattoo that was done pretty well so I just assumed. And then when your already in bed smoking with the girl, you just have to do it ya know?

And I'm not looking to date this girl. It was just a night of fun. But most of y'all said that it's not weird so I'll probably pick her up again for Round 2. :)

Oh and to the person who said that I should be more worried about breaking the "man code": I'm really not that great of friends with Tyler, and she seemed pretty turned on when I would talk shit about him haha. Plus I'm 100% certain that he will never find out.

18. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']I sure hope her Daddy doesn't find out! But it was dumb, and you know it!

Granny[/quote]

Words from the wise granny! :smoke: :wave:

19. I have a kind of weird update:
    She just got back with Tyler (her ex) according to Facebook. So I guess he may find out if he doesn't already know. Oh well.

20. Well I had a 16 year old gf when I was 20; she turned 17 two months after I met her though. Really just make sure she knows what will happen if word gets out. How you'll be fucked for life and all. Other than that, I wouldn't worry about it