Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was my weed laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cannabissativa4, Sep 28, 2009.

1. About a year ago, I was smoking before school with a friend and he had some weed that when I inhaled it hurt a lot, more than any other bud ive had before. When we finished i was sitting in his car and i started to feel effects and it was nothing like ive felt before I was panicking and felt nauseous and when i would walk I felt like i was drunk and everything was so much slower and when my hand would move my fingers looked like spiders legs running around. I dont know if it was laced or if it was just because it was some weird weed. After this experience I smoked everyday for about a year and never felt the same way so I'm not sure can someone help me out?

2. wasnt laced.

maybe a stronger strain. wthat was a little to dry. causing that burn of a hit. harsh weed gives me odd highs. with a narcotic high.

just know that was just good stuff.

3. the only thing its likely to be laced with (still incredibly unlikely) is pcp, so look up the symtoms of that shit and see if it matched yours. Again its not likely. people underestimate weed, but it can fuck u up specially if your new.

4. well i thought it was just really good shit at the time because i was pretty new to smoking but i remember it being a bag of shake so i doubt it was that good of bud

5. probally just ur first time

its always weird your first time

6. you probably just got really high and had a panic attack basically

could have been de-hydrated or something too