Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

was my weed laced

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BenLeve, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Laced or strong weed?

I looked down at my phone and it was like my eyes went into my brain

[​IMG]
    triggered a huge panic attack
    After i got out of the hospital, i smoked in the park to relax a bit but everything turned into a cartoon-look, where the euphoria would cause me to sit down and admire the clouds, it looked like i was watching a war between clouds

since  finished that bag, ive never ever felt anything like it

2. If it was laced the hospital would have noticed something in your blood work if you came in acting strangely and having a panic attack.

3. wasn't expecting that pic haha and I'm pretty bakedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. but what about that effect like the picture? anyone ever had that?

5. no I can't say I ever have..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

i 100% think it was laced
    i remember in the hospital they said "your ??? is a little high" i cant remember the term

7. Blood pressure, maybe ?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. to be honest ive had that feeling it just feels like youve gotten a little light headed like your gunna fall over maybe passout. Yeah you were too blasted and got up to fast or had an anxiety attack and the bud just topped it off .cause thats the only thing that i was on and i wasnt seeing cartoons but everything did seem like that picture fuzzy and out of focus could of also been my anxiety but i was a lightweight back then. You coyld also freak your self out easily by panicking.

9. Closest I've had personally was first time I ever tried weed. Ate 2 brownies and than world literally was scrolling by frames of a movie rolling by.

10. It sounds like strong medication and you prob had too much.  I just don't get why people always think its laced :confused_2:

11. Crazy First i Smoked Nothing :? I held it in till i choked! Maybe it was because i was 12 or i dunno i just didnt feel it that much. then i stopped started again and had that shit happen to me haha but i got passed it once or twice now im okay and still smoking :D

12. my very first time i got stoned my vision went blurry like that. i use to get the cartoon look a lot when i first started but not anymore. I personally dont think your weed is laced it just must have been some danky dank or your had very low tolerance.

13. Oh my god this is the third or fourth time I've seen this thread in the first two days on this site... Look as a dealer I can guarantee you your weed probably wasn't laced, that would be a loss in profit, you probably just smoked shitty weed and got a bad high.

14. i know what's up with that everybody thinks there weeds getting laced or is it just one person with multiple usernames :? Shits medical now its stronger than back in 1974 , if you dont smoke it often your tolerance goes after a few months one hit of some medication will have you in the couch!

15. Laced if you saw that exact image. Now if it was a bit of tunnel vision and everything was super slow then it was just a lot of good weed.Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

im not everybody,
    look at that image and tell me thats caused by weed

17. How long did that vision last?

I'm guessing strong weed, maybe side effects of growing spray?

Vision lasted for 5 seconds
    then i panicked

I felt my whole body turned into a orb feeling and felt like i was melting
    I asked my bro to throw water on me and it got better

on the ambulance, as i was looking at the walls, they were giving a very scary hostile feelings

19. i've never seen or actually heard of someone getting laced weed.  how often do you smoke

20. anti-pot groups working over time with all these new accounts