was my weed laced?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tokingquid420, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okay so, i smoked weed for the first time about a year and a half ago and didnt really get that high but i was stoned, the next time i smoked it and to this day i have never tripped and been that highest in my life. i smoke weed on a regular basis now after that incident . but anyways when the high it me, my heart was beating soooo fast, like faster than it should be on weed, i was biking down a street and began to get tunnel vision and i started hearing bear growls, i then did not know where the hell i was even though i was in my neighbourhood that i know by heart. i was with a friend biking down another street and no lie, i looked behind me and his head was a freakin fish head! anyways i went to the local grocery store to buy food cause my buddy was hungry as shit and he said if i eat it would calm me down, when i entred the store i couldnt feel my legs and it felt so weird like nothing ive ever felt before while high on weed, i told my friend i was pretty sure it was laced but he seemed to be fine but he was super high. i began freaking out and started crying thinking i was gonna die and called a friend and aparently asked if i was in real life lol. i went home cause i was freaking out and began to play NHL on xbox, i was playing the game then al of the sudden the hockey players turned into soccer players, and the ice turned to grass! when i blinked it was gone. i also kept seeing strips of colors on the tv everynow and then. does anyone have any idea what i smoked that night? i would really like an idea, i smoked about 2 grams between me and my buddy out of a bubbler and i have actually never been that fucked up in my life before

2. No you just smoked to much.

No dealer is gunna give away laced weed it costs them more money and they dont gain anything from it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.