Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was My Weed Laced??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FunkMasterKush, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, so awhile back (5 days ago) i picked up this new stuff my guy had called "wheelchair". He had afghan kush but i asked whats better and he said the wheelchair. The only thing i noticed is that it has alot of THC on it...more than what i usually get. 3 days later i was vaping it in my iolite and sharing it with people, and we were all baked having a good time. Last night i wanted to get ripped ( i never get super high ) so when everyone went to bed i pulled out my bong and ripped about 6 or 7 .2 - .3 chops. after 10 minutes of ripping i knew i was high as a kite...so i went to walk to the living room to watch t.v and all of a sudden i had this HORRIBLE overwhelming feeling. i cant explain it it was just so bad i had to go lay down. I felt like i was going to throw up so i laid on the bathroom floor in case i needed to puke. My heart rate was alot faster than usual and i could feel it beating hard. Then i knew i needed to go in my bed and just sleep through this horrible nightmare, and as i was laying in bed my WHOLE body started uncontrollably twitching...like ALOT. I started thinking it was laced with cocaine and my heart started racing even faster. my whole body was numb, but still has that horrible feeling i cant explain, it was a very scary experience....oh and btw i have a high tolerance....so was this just a "bad trip" or was it laced?? or did i just smoke too much....oh and ive smoked WAY more kush at one time than last night.

2. Too much too fast man. It wasn't laced, you were just pulling a whitey.

3. What does that mean?:confused:

4. Just got too high man lol.

5. You just got high.. and had a panic attack.

6. use your common sense why would any dealer lace their weed with cocaine it would cost them not you.

you smoked to much to quick and freaked out its your own fault, learn and move on.

7. you probably smoked too much and were about to green out/puke, it happens just take it slower

8. i was thinking of that because i have smoked soo much more before and been fine, and last night i literally felt like i was dying.

9. Nope, wasn't laced

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.