Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

was my weed laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crutton, Jul 9, 2012.

1. hey guys, i smoked a blunt with little bit of the tobacco with my couple friends, and my vision went all weird. after we smoked it, everything was getting so bright, and i couldn't see anything for like 3 minutes and i got a little headache.
    was the weed laced? i helped grind it up, and didn't see anything different.
    i was the only one affected.
    sorry my english might be bad and also reposting, i wanted to see if this was normal or not.

2. no you just got really high really quick.

3. Once your eyes feel like they are going to explode.. and that amazing perception change around your eyes.. that is a successful bake up :D
    Laced weed isn't common at all, i mean, what would someone put in weed? Pre grinded weed might seem suspicious, but you shouldn't focus on it too much

just incase you do encounter laced weed, it might have a very unusual pigment(black) or poisonous smell.. if the weed looks like its literally wet.. you have yourself some dipped weed

4. No it was not laced, and this thread clearly does not belong in the Seasoned Tokers section.. :smoke:

5. i am a seasoned toker, i just never had experienced that before and i wanted to ask other seasoned tokers on their thoughts on what happened to me.
    but you may be right :smoke:

6. Yup it was obviously laced because every dealer in the world lives to spend money on hard drugs just to put it in your marijuana.

7. Smoking marijuana makes things appear brighter. Sativas in particular do this. If you don't regularly smoke tobacco, it can cause a headache. I can't smoke a blunt without getting a headache.

8. You clearly are not seasoned if you ask such a noob question :)

"Laced" weed is a myth kids use to explain when they couldn't handle their high.

9. ^this
    /endthread

10. Naw, just high. :smoke:

11. I mean, no, maybe if they just keep blabbing to everyone about their laced experience and never figure it out, but it's perfectly normal for a young adult or teen even if they've been smoking for a few years or whatever to have a very high experience and it's pretty logical coming out of that experience or within the experience to think it was laced, if you aren't aware that you can get that high from marijuana (why would you be unless you experienced it?) it's perfectly normal to think that during/shortly after an intense first time experience like that.

12. Yeah, it was laced with tobacco. You just said that dude.

13. i had a friend who swore he picked up laced weed off a random... i asked why he thought that .. he said "everytime he smoked it he would have an indepth conversation with a couch pillow next to him...".. you should watch a vidoe of somone on pcp/laced weed bro.. ive seen it first hand and this chick was fucked up.. and i know i have never been like that ... she couldnt talk and was all shakey... like her nervous system was fucked..... and this was on a monday or tuesday and she had shared a joint with some random at a party in the city.... fuck sherm's

14. You're clearly not a seasoned toker if you think your weed was laced, you had tobacco in it so obviously you got a little head buzz in addition to your high.

15. No. It isn't logical.

First time I heard of "laced" weed I immediately asked how that made sense, as the laced drug would almost certainly be more expensive than the weed, and decrease or eliminate overall profit.

So... Next?

16. you smoked to fast probably.... breathe in some oxygen while your at it..

17. the tobacco gave you a headache and probably made your sight go weak for a few seconds, and it was highlighted by the weed in your imagination. nicotine hits do that man.

18. or maybe it had some salvia in it? that made me kind of blind for about 5 minutes, but i also was seeing things in lights and hallucinating, and gave me a headache after.

19. This is the apprentice tokers section. If you can't handle people asking uninformed questions, then why are you even here?

I don't see how people can be so angry at nothing.

20. Seems to me your weed was laced with tobacco.
    Why are people still smoking tobacco?