Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was my shit laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by butler1990, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Please don't yell at me or refer me to that "is your weed laced" thread, I already read that. What I'm looking to do here is tell you about my experience and you guys tell me what you think.

Back when this happened, I smoked weed very infrequently, maybe twice a month. I had been smoking earlier on this particular day, to be specific, 4 medium/small hits from a bowl of mids.

Fast forward to 30 minutes later, and I'm starting to come down...we go to my friend's friends house.
    This dude breaks out a bong and it gets passed around. I had like 4 or 5 hits of this stuff, but I didn't know what it was (mids, headies...) And by my last hit of the bong, I was starting to feel reeeealy weird. I felt like I was outside of my body, I was laughing so hard at my friends because they were laughing at me....I felt seriously insane...I would sit in the chair and twitch occasionally, touching my face because I thought I couldn't feel it... then a blunt of this shit gets rolled and passed...and I took two hits from this.

I'm still feeeling fucking insane...twitching, laughing nonstop, everything looks kindof grainy and I feel like I'm in a movie, or not inside of myself. (does that make sense)

I start to get nauseous and run outside to throw up. After puking, I sit down and lean against this guy's garage, unable to move. I really, really could not move even a little bit. I tried to open my eyes and it HURT. It hurt to look at the grass, it hurt my eyeballs and my brain. They came out to check on me, and I could only go "mm-hmm, uh-huh" or "yeah". They try to stand me up and take me to my car, but doing so makes me throw up again, and I fall back to the ground, insisting they call an ambulance. They eventually get me back to my house, and I passed out in the backseat of my car.

I lost my sanity and ability to walk around 3pm, and I was still high by 8pm later that night.

My friends I was with didn't react like I did, and they're huge potheads compared to me. I've also heard that people can smoke like 10 or 11 BOWLS and not act like I did.

I really don't know what's up with this whole thing. Was this weed laced with formaldehyde (embalming fluid) and/or PCP? I've researched it a bit and determined that some of the disorientation/vomitting is a common reaction to those things.

Help me out here folks, did I get laced shit or did I just smoke WAYYY to much dank weed?

Thanks
    Much Love
    Steve-Oh

2. Probably just out smoked yourself. Take it easy next time.
    I've never thrown up or had my eyes hurt like that but I've felt some of the other stuff.

3. Haahahahahahaha classic title

4. well when you took a shit, was there white stuff sprinkled all over it?

5. If your friends didn't react the same way, of course not. This is why I'll fully admit it's useless making a sticky to say "Your weed was not laced" - everyone thinks their own experience was special and that small case where it actually was.

But again, no, it was not laced.

6. As you said, your friends are bigger potheads, so they could take the really dank weed. I suggest getting used to the really dank chronic before you go for a session like that again.

7. It happens. I was smoking about a month in when I had a really weird experience. I "greened out" as the cool kids say. I smoked so much I passed out for about 5 minutes, I felt extremely disconnected from myself the whole night, and my lips started turning purple/blue. It wasn't laced. You just got really high. =] CHERISH IT!!!!

8. Yeah your shit wasn't laced. You just smoked too much and got too high. Your friends probably just had way higher tolerances and were used to danker weed

9. I didnt read ur post, but it wasnt

10. #10 herbnes, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    You probably smoked too much for your own good to handle. Take it easy next time, smoke till you know your high enough to ENJOY the high! It's never fun to be so stoned that you end up with a situation like the one you experienced here. The throwing up may have been you had a lack of water or oxygen to your brain/body. Bring a water bottle next time to take a sip of if you feel this bad and get out and breathe some fresh air.

Hopefully you don't experience this again, because from my view point I would defiantly not like this to happen to me either.:rolleyes:

Yes!...listen to these words of wisdom ha. Having such a high as this might not happen for a long time again if you keep on smoking.

Toke on!:smoking:

11. hahahahahahha i love seeing the titles "was my shit laced?"

because thats what the DARE officers warned about weed in school, and they believed it

weed is rarely laced with anything

12. Nobody laces weed! Nobody wants to waste the money they spent on coke or pcp by putting it in your weed. Also, dealers dont want to have laced weed because they wont get repeat business. The only way its laced is if your friends are complete douchebags to you, its more than likely you just got really high. Its also possible that all that bad stuff was about to happen to you anyway (food poisoning or something) and you smoking right before it was purely cooincidental. I know my worst experience when I was high was when I got food poisoning from my dorm dining hall. Both me and my roommate were in the bathroom puking all night, but I had to be stoned during it (not fun)

13. this and yes you should read the i think my weed is laced threads and some of all the other threads that have the exact same title as yours, the exact same story, and the exact same answers.

btw ur shit wasnt laced u were reallly really high.

ps i noe i spelled exact wrong

14. You dont smoke frequently and you smoked a shitton, thats more than i smoke like ever because I get way out of my comfort zone.
    You just got blasted out your mind fool.
    You should have known not to smoke that much.
    All those are symtoms like feeling like your not their like your watching a movie instead of real life, twitching, numbness, anxiety, feeling like your trapped in thoughts and going insane.
    Chill out and smoke waaaay less next time. try 4 hits, 2 out of a bong wait 15 mins then go back for more if you feel.

15. I read half of your post...99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 laced weed rumors are just that, rumors, its all bullshit folks.

16. No, your shit wasn't laced, you are just a newbie.

17. just outsmoked yourself

18. ROFL NOT LACED... damn you wouldnt be asking if your shit is laced, if it laced you will know it

you just pushed your limit

19. hahaha its prolly good danky or pcp on it cuz i sprinkle that shit on my blunts when all i got is mids shit gets me retarded 4 a whilee

20. #20 korey, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009

Smoking PCP doesn't make you cool.