Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

was my shit laced by juelz santana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hydro201, Feb 3, 2010.

1. i just smoked a bunch of shit i bought from a friend who got it from the rapper named juelz santana(yeah it is legit she works for him). and i got a fat dime and i smoked it with 3 people one was my sis but she bitched out after about 2 hits. me and my friend smoked the rest and i at first got an extreme amount of paranoia but my friends didnt. about 10 minutes later i started feeling paranoid and it got worse and worse. we went back inside but i dragged my sister to come with me(i was so scared i couldnt even walk in a straight line or stand still). i start chilling out with some water and very dry chips(made cottonmouth so bad i couldnt swallow it) and to make it worse i was scared that if i drank water i would drown. i was thinking oh shit what if the rapper laces this shit??? the high did feel really severe and i was almost hallucinating. i felt as the world lagged like a video game. it was kind of like a slow strobe light but no darness, like a shitty video camera.

i keep thinking im about to hallucinate but it wasnt that bad, the room just felt like it was moving around and when i closed my eyes i could imagine wierd patters and i heard strange music and sound effects. seriusly it sounded like runescape sound effects when you cast magic. and then some beats like bongos and drums. i was worried maybe he put some kind of hallucination to make his shit more interesting?

did he lace my shit?

2. You got too high. Juelz Santana would get a good laugh reading this if it was actually his herb.

3. well if it really is his shit then i wouldnt be suprised if it was just some really good stuff but w/e it was it wasnt laced if it was then you wouldnt be asking

4. Juels Santana? lmfao. You got super stoned.

5. hahaha, THAT my friend is what we like to call "dank".

6. Haha you just had some bomb bud. Big ups to Juelz :p

7. Juelz is piff, but you didn't smoke his herb yo

8. let me guess, you live at home with your parents? being uncomfortable and having to worry about people knowing if you smoke makes anyone paranoid.

9. dude you know juelz smokes blunt after blunt of salads that include (but not limited to) some fuckin supersilver haze, white widow, og kush, purple haze, sour d, and some blueberry yum yum lol

10. If this is truly santanas shit, do you think he would have laced shit? You just got really baked and either wasnt exspecting it or in a shitty enviorment

11. and i smoke lil wayne's herb....

12. where ya from OP? dipset all day son

13. lolz man i love that feeling when you think your weed was laced :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

14. If it was really Juelz's stuff I'm guessing it was some dank stuff and it seems like you got mad stoned and got paranoid like mad. Happened to me once but I can control it now and I've never gotten paranoid since.

15. are you angry?

16. i heard he laces his weed with something called 'thc'...

17. Short answer: no. Long answer: yes.

But really, yes and no. Except only no.