Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was My Marijuana Laced??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sgt.ButtSniff, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Im just wondering what you guys think. This weed i got was called "Afgan" and it was probably... the strongest shit i ever smoked with my friends. I got an eighth of the stuff and when i looked in the clear bag i could already tell there was somthing up with it. It was green, very dark green. And white... white everywhere, so much so that i could see how white it was from about arms length away. Idk if this shit was all trichomes or covered with like cocaine or something haha. But either way we smoked it and everyine was fuckin high outta their minds, everyine felt like there was spiders all over them. Bit of a coincidence that ALL of us felt the same thing? overall it was an awesome high, very strong shit. No one could concentrate for their lives either.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Do you think it is economical for sellers to lace weed with actual drugs that cost more than the product itself?

3. if its white all over, that sounds like mold. hope yall arent that stupid. but you could be because you believe in lacing haha

4. IT IS NEVER LACED.

Sent from my XT1055 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. That's called having really good weed.
    I'm just saying this as a generalization, but when people get bad weed they ask "Did I get ripped off? Is it oregano?" etc, someone gets excellent weed they as "Is it laced?"
    Don't worry, you just have high quality weed.

6. good weed will be covered in white crystals, and will often be a striking color. It just sounds like you got extremely high quality potent bud and got really high. 

If it were laced (which is quite rare) it will tend to have a weird plastic/chemical taste, and it might seem to burn oddly. Your dealer will likely never lace your weed because adding more drugs that are also expensive themselves would be pointless (unless maybe buying mids for dirt cheap and cutting them with K2/Spice product to make it seem like good weed). When you will encounter laced weed is at parties, with joints/blunts being passed around, where someone has used their own weed which they laced for themselves, and neglected to tell you (this is still rare, but has happened to a few of my friends) if weed IS laced, it will typically be with one of two things- Opium or PCP. Both of those have pretty distinctive effects, and you would probably be damn sure if you ended up with some of that stuff in your system. 

7. Everyone is lying to you. It was laced. You will likely die very soon. Your kidneys will start to rot, and you will start to vomit blood. What will you do when you find your child's corpse? Ask your parents, because they will soon know the answer 

8. your screen name says it all.

9. "Hey, Brad!  I gotta new idea dude!"
    "What's that Felipe?"
    "We should put this more expensive stuff into the less expensive stuff and sell it at the same price!"
    "Fuckin' brilliant, Felipe!" :cool:

10. Weed man. Weed.

11. sounds like you just got some good smoke.

12. #13 TheWhiteLighter, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
    Are you and OP related?

13. Could be mold but who knows. Not laced ain't worth to them to lace your weed. Costs more money. Unless they cut it with shit. 

14. lol laced with cocaine? cmon man