Was just on Fox News Channel....

Discussion in 'General' started by HoosierIVXX, Jul 6, 2008.

1. In an interview about the youth vote for the election... Lol, I hate fox news, but I gotta admit that was kinda cool watching myself.

2. link or it didnt happen :D

3. Hahahaha. Watch at 1am. I'll be on again. Won't say who I am though :D

I was just on a lunchbreak at work and started chatting it up with a producer at a deli and he set it up.

4. We'll just look for the guy with red droopy eyes then! :D

5. I second that... LIAR! :p

6. i'll be looking for you at 1 mr. hoosier. give us a description of what you wer doing so we can at least have a clue of wich one you wer.

7. give us something bro, the DEA is not going to imprison you for it I promise.

8. Haha thats not what I'm worried about :). I just don't want to be villified and trashed over here for my comments.

9. was it on the showdown or did I miss it?

10. If your opinion is so weak that you can't express it on an anonymous public forum then you don't deserve to have one....

Not trying to be mean, but if it's an opinion and it's something you believe in then state it and state it proudly.

11. You know in the "Where's Waldo" books....I'm that guy standing by that guy who is about to take a picture of some thing that is by some other guy that he's sitting on.

12. This thread is lame. Post the video or delete this thread.

13. hold your guns mike, he was probly damning the young vote saying it is not that important in the election or some shit. People would eat him alive on here, mans entitled to an opinion just as much as he is entitled to hide it from us.

14. I know what your saying... but I hate that idea >_<

I hate the fact that people are so scared to stand up for what they believe in that it just gets passed over. I think if you actually believe in something you should shout it loud and proudly. When I'm not carrying anything on me or doing anything illegal I'm more than happy to tell people about marijuana(this included a cop once) and what I have learned if they are willingly to listen. I don't wanna make this preachy so I'll stop it short, I'm just saying, show me your opinions, I'll show you mine and we both might learn something.

15. Werd.

16. my thoughts exactly (+rep btw)

id like to see the vid too :devious:

or at least type out the dialogue of what happened...but the vids better.

17. Youth, meaning under 18, can not vote so technically have zero effect on the election.

18. well what a great country as ours that you have the ability to say pretty much what you damn well please, then act like you never said anything at all. If you continue to go around talking to cops about weed with weed on you, I hope to God you don't get arrested. Only so many times you can go to the well before it goes dry if you catch my drift.

19. ... I wasn't saying I talk to cops with weed on me, I was saying if I DON'T have weed on me and are willing to spare moment of their time and are willingly to listen, I'll talk to anyone about weed, cop, judge, president, whoever will listen.

20. word, im generally like that so im with mike, but ive only spoken to a cop about weed once.