Was Just Given an Ultimatum

Discussion in 'General' started by cypher001, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I went out with this guy last night to the bar. He started talking about what he does/doesn't like in a woman and he mentioned smoking weed was on his list of no-nos.
    I asked him why and he told me it makes a woman appear too masculine for his tastes and is a turn off. I also asked him if he smoked, he told me yes he did and he did it very often.
    I then told him I smoked. And that was when he got very upset and told me if I wanted to go out on a date with him again I would have to stop smoking

Yeah, I left the bar right after that.

weed rules so much more than dick. sooooo much more.

2. Ridiculous, a hot woman smoking is like extra hot.

3. Haha. I don't think there's any truth to that (weed behavior/masculinity). I would probably say it's on the contrary if I gave it more thought.

4. You can't really argue with someones turn on/offs...

But yeah, hypocrites are born every minute. Better get used to them, I'm sure you will meet many more.

5. If I ever met a girl who smoked weed, I'd probably throw up from being too disgusted..

6. That guy sounds very insecure about his sexuality.

7. I would reject the ultimatum just because it's an ultimatum.

8. If I met a girl who was a casual toker also, I would be thrilled! Guy doesn't know what he's missing...

9. MISS_HIGH_TIMES_DETAIL.jpg

Its a bloody disgrace, I know...

How could they? :rolleyes:

10. How is smoking weed masculine? That doesn't make any fucking sense.

11. Think how much bud us men would have if women couldn't smoke it.. I want the name of the OP's date, we're going to form a movement! The Anti-Girls Smoking Weed Liberation Federation of Manly Men.

12. Sponsored by Dos Equis, and Bear Grylls I suppose?

13. That guy sounds like a queer-mo.

14. wow .. females smoking weed is sexy imo

15. Dang, narrow escape, hon! :smoking: That dude's a total idiot! :p You can do WAY better! :D

Granny :wave:

16. There's not many things that sound better to me than blazing some dank green with a beautiful lady also with you tokin up as well

17. We have the pussies... We make the rules..

That guys an idiot thinking he was in charge.

18. no Sean Connery.