was jsut watching mythbusters...

Discussion in 'General' started by thatcrazydude, Jul 13, 2008.

1. i was jsut watching the mythbusters episode where they see if buttered toast lands butter side up more than butter side down, and im pretty sure the whole time they were all kinda baked and then the girl with the red hair was reaaaaaaalllllllly baked,
    then later on they were doing shit wth a brethalyzer and it got me wondering could they have breathlizers to see how much weed youve been smoking?

2. Does it land buttered side up?

What if you taped a buttered toast to the stomach of a cat and threw it out a window, would it land on its feet or buttered side up?

3. uhm i dont remember what the conclusion to the toast thing was....they did say if you butter vigorously and create a dent on one side of the toast and it will land butter side up for the most part

4. They always seem stoned. Being in SF they're probably all medical stoners.

5. the two main guys have to be gay for each other, being its shot in san fran, I would not doubt it.

6. haha yea im pretty sure they are gay

7. haha maybe, thats pretty wierd to think about though....i bet that dude gives a wicked moustache ride though

8. what exactly is a mustache ride

9. made popular by super troopers, it is the sexual act of of a BJ/Face on a male or a female making it look as though there pubic hair is your own mustache.

[​IMG]

10. lol i did not need to see that

11. ahahahahaha great i love super troopers

12. Their actually doing body fluid checks for suspected drivers on cannabis in canada

13. I want to have sex with that girl on Mythbusters forever.

Seriously............forever.

14. i hear you brother :D

btw one of those dudes has a family im pretty sure

edit: kari ( the redhead ) is for SURE stoned haha i just noticed

15. dude i know if i ever actually met her in real life id definatly try and bang her nad bang her some more and jsut keep on bangin

16. in highschool at a job fair they had this thing that they could test for weed that they scraped your tongue and put it in this vial, n if the vial turned green that meant u tested positive for weed

17. Did you test positive?

18. She is SO damn hot. I'd tap that like an Eddie Van Halen guitar solo :D