Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was it worth it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thekidthatshigh, Sep 30, 2011.

1. #1 Thekidthatshigh, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2011
    I got a half of this for $60 in Florida. I think it was worth it, but what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. Hahaha is it the leafs in your sig? If so not worth it.:rolleyes:

I have seen the light lol. Looks nice for that price.

3. Sorry for the bad quality

4. If you are satisfied with the quantity and quality- why are you asking?

5. I'd probably jump on that for $60.

6. [quote name='"jeffadamski93"']I'd probably jump on that for $60.[/quote]

What state do you live in?

7. looks like that "crippy" that goes around there...pds for $2k....i believe it

8. I live in Michigan. That definitely wouldn't be my first choice but I'd take it if it were the only thing available.

9. [quote name='"mrghozt"']looks like that "crippy" that goes around there...pds for $2k....i believe it[/quote]

What does crippy mean

10. its a popular outdoor strain grown down there...harvest time was about a month ago...id bet a few thousand dolllars if u asked what it is someone will say "crippy"

11. Obviously if you're getting a half o of any actual buds for $60 it's worth it. Why ask?

Bud looks alright to me.

12. Im asking because I dont have any other dealers to compare to.

13. That is a good deal. If your worried that its not a good deal you could always just flip it and make your money back.

14. Do you have any better pics? Judging off of the one you have up is a little tough because it's not that great of a picture.

15. haha toe thumbs! :D
    as for the weed you should upload a better pic cause i cant really tell from this one. but looks like it could maybe possibly might be a good deal.

16. 60 for a half of mids is the standard. so if it's more than mids than u got a good deal

17. Ohh I thought you meant half of that nug

18. Yeah man $60 is a good price for a half even if it's not the best