Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was it the weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hazy Ghost, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Hey guys. So prior to Friday night, I hadn't gotten high in about 5 weeks. I decided I had had enough sobriety so I broke out the vape and some ABV weed that was kept in a bag in a sealed jar. The jar has been kept away from any light for the 5 weeks I didn't use it. Anyway, I got high, ate shit, and the rest is a blur. I woke up the next day with a really dry throat. I drank some water and whatnot, but my throat felt a little irritated for the rest of the day. That night (Saturday) I vaped again and then woke up Sunday with the same thing. My throat feels really dry and almost itchy and I have to keep constantly swallowing spit or water every 5-10 seconds or cough to make it go away. It's not a typical soar throat you might get from a cold or whatever, because those usually hurt when you swallow. Swallowing actually soothes this irritation. Last night, I layed in bed for almost an hour trying to fall asleep because the irritation kept coming back and making it really uncomfortable to fall sleep. When I did fall asleep, I woke up every hour or two with tears in my eyes and running down the sides of my face from the irritation. I've had this happen before, and it feels almost like allergies. But is it possible this could be from the weed? I've gotten this before but it was from smoking some ABV weed and it happened months ago.

Also I should add this isn't the typical soar throat one might get after smoking weed for the first time or after smoking some schwagg. This is completely different.

2. Sounds like someone's taking advantage of your mouth after you ko

3. Leave it to me to turn every serious thread into a joke

4. it's called cottonmouth

drink water

5. uhh drink some water?

6. I know what you are talking about. I feel like the vape drys out my throat when i hit it a lot.

7. Nah it wasn't cotton mouth. I wouldn't be feeling the effects days later. I always have water with me when I smoke/vape/whatever because I know I'll need it for whatever reason and I drink water periodically throughout the day.

8. Try using an over the counter cough syrup. It will certainly help with the SORE (sorry but the spelling is wrong from OP ) throat.
    Also, maybe don't use ABV in the vape again. Go get some fresh bud. If you want to use the ABV, make it into some edibles.

BTW what kind of vape are you using? Just curious.

9. Could be allergies.