Was it the weed? What do you think?

Discussion in 'General' started by Malc0m, Nov 17, 2013.

1. I swear on my life all through out high school and first year of college my grades we absolutely horrid. I'm talking ridiculously mediocre grades . My teachers would say "You must be on drugs" for the way i acted out in class usually. My eyes sit low all of the time but that's just how i look. Well anyway i didn't actually pick up smoking until the beginning of freshman year at the university, and i enjoyed it. I promised not to really make it into a habit and smoke before classes or nothing like that ....

Freshman year finished with horrible grades , yet again, and i really felt like this time was different. I actually felt like i hit a depression by letting everybody down. I smoked all of last summer .
    ALL OF IT
    I Hit a crazy change of personality by august, and school was starting again. I feel as if my whole outlook on the world changed, I felt different .
    The year started same as usual, but i was completely out the window with that whole "don't let this become a habit" thing, and was smoking almost every morning i didn't have a test.... let me tell you, I had the same study habits, i just seemed to absorb the information way better. Needless to say i'm pushing on with a 3.7 .

It boggles my mind! if i would have done this earlier, would i have been able to get better grades in high school?

Maybe i just matured ?

:smoke: Input guys ? 

2. I believe your sexual interest in penguins is on the rise. Use extreme caution sir, play by the rules :)