Was it the weed, or am I insain?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheJiveTurkey, Jan 31, 2006.

1. this all started yesterday around 4:30 5. I had some middys from a week ago that i hadnt smoked, and me and one of the friends smoked it in this steam roller. I was kinda baked off of just one bowl, but i felt normal. Then the rest of my friends were in the woods smoking some good weed out of a gravity bong. There all heavy weights and they were baked off of just 2 bowls, so I said ill take a half of one. Heres where things started. The weed was rock hard, i had to make an effort in breaking it down. My friends said the shiz was just stail(dont know if thats significant or not) I took a half of the gravity bong(around 530-6 oclock). the smoke tasted terrible for some reason, and i coughed my brains out. Jokingly to a friend i was like was that fukin pcp, it tasted like shit, and he started messing with me about it saying it was. Now idk if that caused a panic attack for me, or it was irelivent, but after that i was gone. It was like no high ive ever experienced. Like the high was so intense i knew what it was like to be retarded. I walked into my friends house(which i dont remember doing) and i started chewing on a pair of dirty socks that were on the floor. All my friends were jsut like wtf r u doing, and at the time i had no idea. Everything in my vision was destorted, and it almost felt like i left my body. I was in a completley differnt state of mind and and my vision was almost skipping. it felt like my body didnt even exsist. Now my friends all left the room and went outside again. I was so fucked up i didnt notice them leave, and i thought one of my friends was up on his bunk bead. I was talking to him for like a half an hour when he wasnt even there. Then i went outside and it felt like i was playing a video game. I was looking down at the ground and it looked like a demented video game menu. and i could here this really loud noise that i cant explain now. This was all extremely scary and mind bogoling. I then went inside and sat down, and just sat untill i had to go home. In the chair i was experiencing feelings of my chest caving in and it feeling numb. My arms seemed longer then they usualy were, and i like wasnt thinking in my normal thought process. alot of what i went threw i cant even explain or remember. Keep in mind that this didnt happen to anyone of the kids that smoked the same exact weed, they were just high and relaxed. I went homeand i went straight to bed. When i closed my eyes to go to sleep it almost got worse.(it had come down somewhat from before but i was still extremely fucked up) as i was trying to go to sleep i couldnt stop moving my legs because of this weird discomfort in my legs. I felt as though i was going insane and i had completely lost my mind. I went into my moms room and told her i had an extreme back ace and i needed a back masadge, i really just needed to be by someone((shes a masadge therapist and she doesnt mind doing it) she ajusted my back on her masadge table which took about a half hour. this seemed to help me relax a little but i still felt fucked up. After that it took me around 3 hours to get to sleep, the whole while sitting there contimplaiting what i was gonna do if this didnt go away, and praying. I finally feel asleep. I woke up this morning and i still felt fucked up, and i didnt go to school. I feel back asleep for a few hours, now im awake again(its around noon time) and im still feeling really wierd. Im not nearly as fucked up as i was last night, but i feel like ive lost my mind. It feels like my sanity has just left me, and everything else feels spaced out and almost bigger then normal. Alot of what im feeling i cant even explain, it almost feels like im not even in myself and im watching a movie abouit myself. It so fuking wierd and i dont know what to do... has anything like this happened to n e one? does n e one have suggestions on wtf i should do here?

2. you dying man... :p jk..umm ya ive had really bad trips too, it must be something in the weed...but if your friends were fine..maybe you were just tripping, it was a gravity bong after all, with some stale weed.

3. lol ya the gravity bong will fuck you up pretty nice. i think that i tend to get extra baked from the tin foil and plastic u inhale, SO for me i only toke outta one of those if it is the absolute last resort.

4. i had something similar to that. but anyway i was on the back of my friends scooter (my friend was steering, dont ask how we fit 2 people on a [razor] scooter) and i felt like i was in a skateboard video game or somethin so i kept moving from side to side to steer around and then finally wiped out and i went flying but i didnt feel a thing and was just cracking up. we sat in the middle of the street for about 5 min just confused about why we were on the ground and where we were. it was funny as shit.

5. did your freinds hit the same bowl as u did, b/c once my friends dipped my shit into i think like finger nail remover or sometime, and i felt fucked up.... like not at all what weed is supposed to do to you, peace

6. lmao Chewing on Dirty Socks off the Floor? thats all i could read up to u got me lmao fucked up maybe you smoked sum dust or sumthin idk.....just chillax take it easy...stay hydrated

i kinda gone thru sumthing like that where i blazed and the kid i bought the buds off of said it was the best shit he ever had....now idk coulda been sumthing in it but i felt pretty fucked up the rest of the night and woke up in the morning fucked up bad was kinda hard to walk like i was hungover or sumthing

drink fluids and rest....smoke a little bud not too much

7. yeh ive been fucked like that before of a gravityBong
    like soo stoned i couldnt move
    hah except i enjoyed it until i puked in my friends sink with his mom standing behind me
    then i was soo high i tryed to play it off like nothing happened and i said that i just pouered som water in the sink but i forgot to wash the puke out of the sink so im sure she saw it hahah
    that was the last time i did a GB it was like 6 months ago
    on saturday ill have the house to my self though so im planning on fixing up a gravity bong and getting high as fuck :hippie:

o yeh and i have like a 1/4 a bottle of some Monarch Vodka left that i bought of some bum on wensday night
    haha

bums are my alchohal connect:hello:

• Like Like x 1
  8. you smoked too much, which made you trip. when you started to trip, you got paranoid and it freaked you out even more. just chill man, you'll be fine, you just got over-stoned. if it ever happens again just keep in mind you'll be fine, because that'll keep you calm, and you'll be okay. also, drink a lot of water... and chow on some snacks. and just try to know your limits more, that way it won't happen. everything you described is what happened to me around the 50th time i ever smoked. i was with 3 or 4 buddies, and between the group we smoked like 10 bowls of sticky dank shit lol. about 10 minutes later i left whatever sanity was left in me, and i felt like i was entering a nightmare. for the next 5 or 6 hours... til around 4am, i sat there wondering if it'd ever go away, when finally, it did. then it happened again about a month later, but i stayed chill cause i knew i was gonna be fine. you can actually enjoy yourself on those kind of trips as long as you don't pay too much attention to how stoned you are. and the excessive amounts of water and snacks help a lot, too. anyway, i woke up the next morning at around 11 am still feeling stoned. not high, but stoned. i felt like from the second i opened my eyes i was not quite thinking straight, and my perception of everything around me was slow, and a little bit distorted. by the time i woke up the next morning i was totally fine. all that happened to you was too much weed, too little sleep, and a sick hangover.

9. I had a trip somewhat like that before. I bought these two grams from a guy and thought they were just thirties so I smoked both of them. Later the dude calls up and tells me their dro. I ended up meetin up with my friends a little while later and we rode bikes up to best buy. Man was that a pain. Ecspacialy since they gave me the one that was like for a 5 year old. So, im struggiling to keep up, and freaking out at the same time. I kept thinking parked cars were gona fly at me and hit me. Wel eventually we ended up at best buy and I walk in and everything is spining and I picked up a CD and couldnt read it at all. I left without tellin them and ended up passing out on the side of best buy and my buds wakin me up later.

10. Speaking of PCP, me and this girl smoked bud that was laced with PCP, damn like nothing I've ever experieenced.

Me and her just sat on a couch shaking and trippin balls, and damn it was insane.

11. Wow dude thats messed up.

I aint had one of those thankfully, but I can slow reality down in my head when Im high.. tis awsome. Tis like, my vision can can slow stuff down and I can use imagery to fufill m minds version of whats happenin'.

But yea, you just need to relax and flush the plastic out of your system man, drink OJ and all vitamin elated things, and you'll be back to reality soon enough.

12. sounds like it was laced. or it was the bomb diggity. youll be fine. just chill out and drink some water or tea it sounds like pcp IMO. ask your friend and if it was pcp and they knew it and let u smoke it they should recive a soda can inside of a tube sock swung at their heads, as needed. you will be fine just chill out and if it doesnt go away see a doctor or your local savon pharmacist (pharmacist are there for things like this and pill identification etc etc.) you wont get in trouble for telling them you smoked weed dont worry about that. if u do that make sure u tell them u smoked it cuz if they think u did lsd (same symptoms) they might give u thorazine if ur still wiggin and thorazine+PCP=death but i doubt you will need a doctor but if i was u the people u smoked with would probably need an ambulance

13. dude i know exactly how u feel man, my bad trip was really pretty bad. So recently in vancouver bc (canada) BC BUD YEYE, on the radio there has been lots of talk about crystal meth in weed. I didnt believe until like 3 days ago. I filled up my pipe with 2 bowls of this shit, and it was the shake of my weed, so all the crystals and shit were hittin me. Anyways im doin this out my bathroom window with the shower trick you know. So i sit at my computer ready to watch a movie when it feels like all the blood from my whole body was in my right arm. I swear dude i couldnt think i was like omg man what do i do my arm looked bigger, when i flexed i had NO muscle, like none.. it was weird i was trippin my arm felt really fat and like it looksl ike i had no bones kinda like a snake.. i tripped out for along time but eventually i forgot about my arm and it was fine..:eek::eek::confused::confused::confused: but i felt fine the next day

14. r u sure thet was meth?

15. i dunno man, its the only thing i can think of, coincidence how it was a bad trip RIGHT when i heard there was meth in the weed.. i dont even know man u know of anything else? i dont think it was dust or pcp

16. Placebo can have an amazing effect. Its scare tactics, No one would lace buds with meth.

Its cost to start.