Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was It Supposed to Be Like This?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bob Santana, Jan 24, 2009.

1. last night i smoked for the first time with my buddy. we used an apple lol and we didnt really use much.

now at first we were cool and nothing was happening then it kinda just krept up on me. i would be sitting on the bed and everything felt like a dream. nothing really felt real. everytime i closed me eyes and opened them again it felt like what happened 5 seconds ago didnt just happen. the thing is though is that i knew exactly what was going on. i knew i was acting weird and it was the pot but my buddy was totally convinced he was fine, though he wasnt lol. i would want to do something and start to do it only to forget what i wanted to do 5 seconds later, then i would sit down and remember but wouldnt know why i would try to do that. it was very weird. the thing is is that i always hear about people doing weed and then going on with their day but i couldnt do anything if you asked me to.

what im wondering is if this is normal or what?
    i read the laced sticky and i dont think it was laced but i mean i was like halucenating almost.
    i can send in pics of the shit if u need it.

i was just kind of getting annoyed by it cuz i had somewhere to go at 7pm and we started at 5pm and it didnt wear off at all untill about 7:45pm.

i didnt get cottonmouth or the munchies either but i was really tired at like 10:30pm so idk.

anyways is this normal or what?

2. Sounds pretty normal. It sounds like you smoked pretty good shit and you were just really stoned. I would probably smoke less if you just want to go on with your day. Maybe like a bowl of some good weed and no more. Then just do whatever is on the agenda.

3. By the way, welcome to grass city!

4. hmm cuz if that was normal i dont see how anyone would like it. idk if what i got was good or not. i had two kinds, one came in full nugs (i got like 7 nugs for $10), the other was supposedly better stuff and i had just a little and i only did one bowl of that and like 2 bowls of the other stuff but idk it just wasnt pleasant.

and yea thanks for the welcome!

5. Bro, you got high, congrats!

6. I think thats def. normal for your first time. I remember feeling that same way too. And once you start smoking more your tolerance will go up and you will be able to do everyday tasks while high theyll just be alot more fun.

7. hmm ok i might try it again some other time but only one bowl but yea it wasnt really that fun lol

8. I think ur just buggin urself out man.

9. Yeah don't trip thats pretty normal. Especially if you naturally have low tolerance such as I. It seems a lot more phsycadelic then your led to believe huh? And it feels like every 5 or so seconds your in a new chapter or somthing. Its not to enjoyable until you get the hang of it, for me it was 5-10 times. But if you really don't like it, don't be pressured to do it.

10. This post just made my day better. Especially after a crazy DXM trip last night.
    Anyways, I remember one of my first times.
    I was at my house, and it was kind of late, and I decided to test out my first homemade bong.
    After 2 bowls, I go sit down and start playing Halo 3. Then it hits me like a fucking brick.
    I remember getting a kill and I was screaming, "Holy fuck! Did you.. I mean, did 'I' just kill someone!?!? Holy fucking shit!!! I just fucking killed someone!! I'm so fucking good.. And I'm fucking high!!!"

Ya. My language got out of control that night, but it was funny and amazing.
    Gratz on an amazing first high man.. Cherish that moment, it'll stick with you forever.

=)

11. #11 louiswuenator, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
    Yah man when you first smoke you get realllllly high because your body is experienceing it for the first time and it is like OH SHIT! It can be unpleasant at first but don';t worry, stick with it and you will get acclimated to it. Try smoking less, slower next time. take one hit, wait ten minutes and see how you feel, then take another if u feel like you want too.

edit: oh yah and your mindset is important too. if you go into it expecting to have a bad time, you will.

12. Good shit man. I remember trying to figure out how people functioned like that as well. I mean I couldn't form coherent sentences the first time I got truly ripped. Dude i was smoking with was playing a racing game like a pro, and I can't figure out how to ask him how he got the car to slide like that. Good times.

13. welcome to the sweet world of MARY JANE...