Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was it laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fried Dude, Nov 29, 2011.

1. from the sounds of it, it was more then likely some fake legal bud. shit sucks and is hella bad for your brain. dont believe me? ask that kid who died. :smoking:

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwBwHK6ZmB8]GOOD SHIT Don't be a menace - YouTube[/ame]

3. Well sort of both, I can remember walking down the street and watching the road turn the same colour as the sky (which was white, not blue haha). But then while I was in my friends room, I was looking at his bed and the colours were bright as so I dunno.

4. They might have mixed legal bud with regular bud its hard to tell. The changing colors part is nothing like ive had.

5. Only ignorant people believe that weed doesn't get laced. Maybe your mature, older dealers wouldn't think about it, because they are losing money, right? But some high school fuckers actually do lace their shit when selling to younger kids who they really don't know. In my old high school, there was a dealer who chopped to younger kids, and he put windex on their shit.

6. I'm not ignorant at all...ok yeah maybe a little bit. But spraying windex on weed is not lacing it dude...windex will not make you trip it will just taste like butthole and is really bad for your lungs. Some dealers spray their shit with windex to increase the weight, laced marijuana is putting some other drug into it.

7. Well, I consider lacing weed as adding any chemicals / drugs that will have a negative affect on your body compared to the regular substance. There are probably some chemicals that cause some fucking trippy shit, so I don't think it only applies to other drugs.

8. Oh fuck i got laced weed halp

9. The windex thing again? HOW MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE CAN A FEW FUCKING SPRAYS OF WINDEX MAKE?

Stupid high school kid: Hey this bag only weighs out to 2.5 its supposed to be an eighth

dealer: yea? let me see (turns around sprays with windex) there you go

SHSK: Oh wow its 3.5 now thanks man

Dealer (in his head): thanks to the magic of windex I can short people for grams all the time. I just tell them they're supposed to vomit blood after smoking weed.

10. It is possible that it was just really amazing weed. Although it sounds more likely that it was mixed with some of that legal shit that fucks you up. Where I live it's called Kronic but in other countries I think it's call K2 or Spice.

11. u got stoned as fuck

on a serious note, there was a random white chunk in my weed before and i smoked it

12. Yo mane ya kn0 wut Ihm sayin, Just go to walgreens and buy a mudafuckin meth crack lsd cocaine whatever the fuck drug you think you did and test your self because if you DONT DO IT ASAP NOW YOU WILL FAIL AND WILL NEVER KNOW the TRUE SECRECY OF THE KEY TO LIFE. THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE. YOU ARE THE ONE MAN ON THE EARTH TO FIND THE KEY TO LIFE. YOU WILL HAVE ENJOY HAPPINESS AND MUCH MARIJUANAS. GOOD LUCK SIR, PLEASE WIN A MILEY BY PUNCHING THE INTERNET. CLICK CLICK CLACK GOES THE keyboard.

13. I smoked some really good weed, and got high as fuck. Was it laced? Cause usually if you smoke really good bud you dont get high as fuck. I think it was laced

14. If that happened to me, I'd be disappointed when it didn't feel like that the next time!

15. Last post was sarcasm but heres a real answer:D

Whenever you think it was laced think of this:
    Laced with coke?(or whatever else) Considering you bought for only 10 bucks, to lace it with coke it would cost more, and the dealer would lose money

16. Hahah well whatever it was it was fucking crazy, good blaze though.