Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was it laced?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nelswick, May 20, 2006.

1. salvia doesnt even look like bud
    this doesnt make sense??

2. Yeah now that I think about it, it couldn't have been salvia. There were seeds in the bag.

3. your story seems to have lost all crediblitly then. I mean, it just fits together TOO WELL, it seems to perfectly made up to be true. lol idk?

4. haha believe what you want man. I'm just trying to figure out what it is I really smoked.

5. im not saying your lieing dude, im just saying, it doesnt add up, or something is missing.

6. Well thanks man. Maybe it was my tolerance? I seem to have periods of super high tolerance and super low tolerance even with the same bud and the same amount of smoking (3 or 4 times a week). Sometimes I don't even get a buzz off of 4 bowls and sometimes I'll get destroyed by 1 hit off of the same pipe with the same bud (and yes I'm inhaling correctly). Perhaps I'm just crazy? :confused:

7. haha, it could be just a weird freak accident lol, like he put, 50 percent good bud in there, and then like 50 percent of the bullshit fake bud u can buy online, and u were smoking from the top, and then the real stuff was on bottom, i mean tehre is a million different explenations i could come up with.

8. Yeah that could be true. He had already weighed it out when I bought it so who knows. I'll have to give him a call.