Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was it laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Squishey, Jan 15, 2009.

1. About 3 months ago, i went camping with my family. My sister busted out this bag of green and a nice glass pipe at 2 am, (she woke me up. At this point, i had never smoked weed before in my life. After finishing like, 5 bowls, we went back to the tent. Everything was distorted in my vision, like when you look a spherical lense. When we got back into the tent, i started halucinating. This was fucked up. Her head turned (light was on) and fangs started to grow out of her mouth, and her eyes went dark red. She leaned closer to me and turned of the light. Anyhow, this was terrifying, and needles to say it sucked ass. She says she didn't see anything, and that there was no way it was laced. Any opinons?

2. No way in hell.

3. weed is basically never laced. dealers dont waiste there more expensive shit in weed just so it can be laced. yes its possible but 99.999% chance your weed wont have it.

4. #5 SovietRed, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    No. That never happened. You probably don't smoke weed at all and you stumbled upon this website. Trying to act cool and based on the things you've heard from your overly protective mother and D.A.R.E. Teacher you thought that it would be cool to post something about your hallucinations you apparently got from smoking some pot. You probably also did some research before your post and found out that according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders aka The DSM-IV classifies Marijuana as a hallucinogen. You then formulated this story in which you were working on for your creative writing class to tell the horrors of Herb use. You fail miserably bro.

5. Ya, i doubt it was laced too...

On a side note, my friend came back from smoking.. she doesnt really know her limit, got tooo high (if there is such a thing) anyways.. any tips on how to un-high faster?

6. Youre weed was not laced, if you look a few threads under this one, a fellow blade told you.

7. No, what do you expect after smoking 5 bowls for you first time.

8. Fuck you, fucking troll. That shit never happened.

9. Well, seeing as you were'nt me. Stop hating. Thanks for the useful post Dablaze. will check it out.

10. #12 pinball wizard, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    No.

hallucinations of weed are usually very mild, or else you choose to have them. if i want, i can see the world like katamari when i'm blazed enough :p (just uber imagination)

but what are NOT mild are stoned dreams, they are very realistic and sometimes blend with reality ( an example, for any blades that play wow, is that i dreamed i got the champion of the naaru title after i fell asleep during a failed mags pug. thought i had it for like 2 days, but it was another 2 weeks till i ACTULLY got it) what happend is you fell asleep and had a nightmare.

11. drink milk/shower

12. in all the time I have been smoking weed I have only gotten laced shit once and this stuff was fucked. I had just starting and well it was just very different. Like others have said I don't you had laced stuff either

13. For real everyone is dissin on this dude if the story is true dude u were trippin. People have all sorts of trips i know this 1 dude if i make this crazy a$$ face he gets so scared. N this other guy i was drivin home thought we were driving upside down. Also i went swimming in the ocean one time when it was real dark and i saw 2 things poking out of the water and i though they were sharks and got real scared haha. After smokin for longer it will be less and less trippy for me at least.

14. dam! imagine it really was a vampire, and he thought he was just stoned!
    i have trips about that all the time, like, imagine you saw an alien and you were baked, buzzed and tripping on shrooms! How would you explain!

15. No, it wasn't fucking laced. I'm getting so tired of these posts.

16. NO IT WASNT FUCKING LACED!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: IF IT WAS LACED YOU WOULD KNOW IT

17. That pretty much sums it up. He's right bro you fail

18. [​IMG]

these threads are so dumb..