Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was it laced ??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DrGreenthumb525, Nov 30, 2016.

1. So about 2 years ago I was smoking weed with one of my friends. I bought the weed from this guy I didn't know to well. Was a first time thing any way. I go to my friends house to smoke it from his bong and I never smoked from a bong before. I took a big hit and immediately puked and started tripping out... It felt like I was in a whole different reality. I kept bouncing in and out of realities. It was really trippy. Soon I woke up in a hospital and just took it as being really stoned. Fast forward to present time and I'm smoking weed daily now. And I never feel like I'm going to trip out. I feel depressed at times but that's just been me for a while. I just started thinking if that weed I smoked way back when was laced. My friend didn't seem to trip out. It was just me. I haven't took a bong rip ever since tho.

2. Probably just get really high, bong rips can get you blasted if youve never taken one before. The likelihood you got laced weed is astronomically small. Especially since your friend didnt trip out. Weed is a psychedelic, it can get trippy at high doses/low tolerances. And puking is common when one smokes too much

3. It probably wasn't laced. I felt the same way when I took my first dab, and I felt the same thing you described where I was going back and forth into and out of reality. I felt like I was tripping it was really weird and I felt like throwing up the whole time. If that was your first bong rip and you took a gigantic hit that explains it all man. Now I can take dabs no problem! Never happens again! It was just because it was both our first times man!! Don't be afraid to rip a bong now! Just take it slow and have a fun time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. That sounds pretty odd, so there is probably a possibility that is was laced; however it's highly unlikely, because lacing weed is a very unlogical thing to do. Why would you apply another drug to something you're selling as weed? (if they don't have the motive to rape you or steal from you, etc) That would be a waste of money.