Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was it laced?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by teebeekid, Nov 1, 2013.

1. So last night I smoked before a Halloween party. Usually I smoke my brothers stuff, but this time since I was at school I picked up from my friends dealer. Before I went I smoked one packing with my vape, smoked it to myself. I usually share a pack with my brother. So anyway after I smoked I got super high. I remember most of the night, but it was REALLY hazy and cloudy. More than usual. I would stare off into the distance and just think. I mean the high I had last night was similiar to all my other highs but was much more intense I feel like. The most being the memory loss. Keep in mind I ate a mango before hand (It intensifies and prolongs the high supposeddly). An hour into the high I felt like it was never gonna end, I kind of wanted it to a little. I wasn't enjoying it that much. Can it be that I smoked too much? That I smoked a vape to my face by myself? That it was different, stronger weed? I'm really scared that it's laced in PCP. I'm about to throw the rest of the dub out...please somebody let me know

2. Not laced. Why would you put an expensive drug on something cheap.  Also if it was laced you would not have to ask. PCP is wicked stuff. Take a few puffs less and you will be fine.

3. Yeah I figured I was just super high, too high

4. No, it wasn't laced.

You probably just smoked good weed for the first time. Congratulations - keep getting high :smoking:

5. Trust me, you would know if you smoked PCP.

6. Definitely laced. 
    There' no other explanation. 

7. I think you just got really high. if you're used to only doing half a vape pack, then a whole one would be more than you're used to. and it's entirely possible that it was danker than you're used to.

To my knowledge you can't vape PCP, but I have no experience with it, so I wouldn't know.

Sounds like you just got super baked.

8. Yeah, thanks guys for making me feel better lol, just gnna take less hits so its enjoyable lol

9. No that's called good weed/low tolerance.

10. Yeah I figured...I only smoke on the weekends

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum