Was it laced weed...?

Discussion in 'General' started by dizzysaede, May 6, 2013.

1. So I'm not what you would necessarily call a 'stoner' But I have been smoking a lot more recently. Two nights ago I smoked a blunt and a few bowls and few joints and drank some alcohol at a party. I was kinda twisted, but more just high after the last blunt we smoked. Anyways, yesterday at around 8, three of us smoked out of my friends brand new bong, it was a little one. And two hits, I was gone. Instantly. Right as soon as it hit my lungs, I was just stoned. I remember after the second hit, my friend was driving me back to my place and we were BOTH tripping. Not just me, but her too. When I got home, my heart started beat extremely, wickedly fast. I could feel the pain in my chest and I could literally feel my heart pounding out of my chest. I hallucinated a little bit and tried to sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, trippy creepy *** images and thoughts came to my mind. I called a friend who is pretty experienced and talked to him a bit, it seemed to calm me down somewhat. This morning I'm still high. Not as sketched out as last night, but last night was terrifying. I almost told my dad to call 911 and I could image myself flushing all my weed down the toilet. One of my other friends said it may have been 'sprayed down' ? I don't know. But I felt like I was dead and it was all a dream. Anyone know what may have happened? :confused:

2. Panic attack

3. sounds like you smoked some good weed

4. It aint no thang, you are fine

Do you have a history of panic attacks? Could be the cause, or maybe you just weren't ready for the intensity of the high with the alcohol. I am prettttyyy certain it wasn't laced

5. I dont actually! I never have panic attacks. I must add that I am on Prozac also for tiny depression. Do you think mixing it could've caused it?

6. You sure it was bud and not spice or k2?

7. Sounds like it may have had some acid on it.

8. Lol you can't smoke acid. It would just destroy the acid.

OP I think you just had a panic attack.

9. yeah and who would put acid on weed, then sell it to people! lol.