Was in a car crash! What?!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pew, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Ok I've just got in the door and am going to try and do my best to recite what happened. Sorry for whatever autocorrect doesn't fix I'm still pretty drunk/stoned.

Well in the evening I was kicking if with my two mates and we decided to chill on the river and smoke a few joints/bowls. The decision was made that we were gonna get fucked up tonight hence no one was going to drive.

We headed off to this party that was on a bus route down the road with the intention and getting a taxi home. It's midnight here right now.

The party was kicking and had a lot of people popping unmentionables, not me but. I got with a decent chick exchanged some numbers, drank a lot and rolled numerous joints/smoked more bowls. Pretty solid night out with the boys and around 11 we decided to call it a night.

We go outside to call a cab and get talking to this guy who was about to drive home. He was a designated driver and SOBER so we offered him bud to drop us home cause it worked out much cheaper than what a taxi would have. We hop in and start driving. I google maps on my phone and give him directions until we get to the main hwy so he's cruising along.

After about 10 minutes for no reason at all this guy decides to turn off the highway going at about 80km/h. He spins out like a fucking idiot and hits head on into a big cement barrier. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SCARED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. He fucked up the whole front of his car but everyone was fine. Us 3 get out and proceed to watch in awe as this guy starts going crazy and punching a pole screaming.

We say peace and walk our separate ways on foot. So yeah fuck I'm happy to be alive and my batteries have just charged so its time for a well earned trench in my mflb and a good sleep. Peace out blades. :smoke:

2. Lmao wow dude wtf! Glad you're okay. What an idiot, did he doze off or something?

3. Man as long as you made it out okay .what looney driver thoe gosh

4. So you weren't ganna try to sue his insurance? Smoke/get rid of all the bud before police and emt arrive?

5. I wonder what the police had to say about the passenger air bag

6. I'm pretty sure you can still be charged for leaving the scene of an accident even if you are only a passenger? Correct me if I'm wrong.

7. Well there was no way in hell I was sticking around there. I got hold of the guy this morning and he said he just drove home. If I had knew him or he had not caused the accident by his own stupidity I would have stayed and helped him sort it out.

If there had been oncoming traffic or he had turneda little bit more I probably wouldn't be here typing this.