Was I really stoned or was my weed laced?

Discussion in 'General' started by miar46, Nov 24, 2012.

1. #1 miar46, Nov 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2012
    I just need some answers from people who are experienced, please don't lecture me, I've heard it all before.

I've started smoking marijuana pretty recently and have never been THAT high. I started probably about 5-6 months ago and since then have smoked about 1-2 times a week.

Okay, so a few days ago I got a dub of weed from one of my friends who's a pot head. I've known him for about 10 years if it matters. I smoked the first dime bag with my sister (that was about a week ago, it went fine) and then last night I was home alone smoked about half of the other dime bag. The weed smelt very strong and was sticky and a little fuzzy. I smoked out of my bowl by myself and took really big hits. I would literally light it all on fire and just inhale, blow smoke, inhale, blow smoke all very rapidly. I was fine, I came inside into my room, put everything away, and I just sat on my floor.

Then this was really scary. I was siting on my floor and I saw what looked like one of those cartoon black and white whirling hypnotizing images (if that made any sense.) That was playing in my head and this weird, creepy song played in my head. I started breathing really heavily and hyperventilating. My heart beat was so loud that it felt like it was going to pound out of my chest. I was breathing really quickly, and when I walked down my hallway I had complete tunnel vision and I felt like I was walking SO slow. Like it took an hour to walk to my kitchen it felt like. The walls around me looked like they were shaking side to side and I was just really dizzy. I layed on my bed and everything looked fuzzy. I felt weak and I was shaking, like I couldn't even move my legs. I picked my phone up and it seemed to be such a vibrant glow it almost blinded me. Then I literally just layed in bed for a straight hour, taking deep breaths to slow down my heart rate. My parents got home and I felt better, but I had a whole conversation with them and don't remember anything from it. Like I went into my room after talking to them and had no idea what I even talked to them about. I still don't. I was shaky until I finally fell asleep and I had really weird dreams. I was so paranoid all night.

This was last night - I'm fine now, but it was really scary. I wasn't sure if I was stoned or if I was laced because I'm not that much of an experienced smoker. Someone please help the noob, it's okay if you want to make fun of me for sounding dumb.. lmao thanks so much to whoever answers!

2. I want to smoke what your smoking bro

3. First of all, you can't trip from bud lollolololol nooob

4. Maybe you had a stroke

5. I never once said I had a trip, I was describing what was happening

6. Most of it was probably in your head. I've had a little of what you experienced here with the pounding heart and lying in bed trying to keep it under control, but that was a while ago. It probably started with something that worried you a little bit and instead of taking your mind off it with something else you kept thinking about it and it got worse. It happens, keep toking, forget about it. :D

edit: Also I doubt your weed was laced, from what you described it just seems like you got way too stoned and freaked out a little. Ease into it next time. :D

7. Don't smoke more than you can handle and you will be fine.

8. That really just sounds like you smoked way too much way too quickly. Weed can make your imagination go wild, it can get pretty scary at times. Best thing is to just relax and try and enjoy the 'symptoms' you're feeling.

9. Honestly, you prolly greened out. I've never done it, but I've had a friend who did and I watched him through all of it. Sounds like you went through something similar. Learn to let bud just flow with you, it's all mental what your feeling

10. Yup, that's what I was thinking. I think I was just shocked because I've never been that high before. thanks for answering!

11. I agree. I smoked way too much way too fast, I've learned my lesson lol. thanks!

12. just a tip for future stoners who ask this question: most of the time when you think your weed is laced, there's a 99% chance it isn't

13. Yup, and further, it's usually not even bad weed or a weird high. It's just your mind overthinking one little thing that just snowballs. If you're reading this thread because you can relate to the OP, do something that takes your mind off anything weird next time.

14. an ever increasing number of these types of threads has been popping in after mj and mmj started to become VERY popular, and voted into law by the will of the people...

reeks of cointelpro tactics to me...

15. Higher concentrations of THC can have anxiety inducing effects, especially in new users like yourself. The first time I ever smoked OG, I felt like I wasn't "real". Like I could touch stuff but I wasn't really there.

I think a lot of it was in your head, but it actually IS possible to "hallucinate" on Marijuana. THC, in high concentrations and in a laboratory setting have induced paranoid hallucinations before. Obviously smoking at your house isn't the same as ingesting pure, laboratory grade THC, but smoking high grade Marijuana to the extent that you did mixed with your low tolerance and being alone probably caused it. I don't think you have to worry about it being laced, but if it's something that's going to worry you in the future, I'd invest in some way to look at the Bud under magnification. Weed is pretty hard to lace without it being noticeable. If you don't know what Trichomes(the crystals on the bud) look like close up, they look like tall, clear mushrooms with bulbous heads. Any additive should be easy to spot under magnification. Unless it was some chemical placed on the bud with a dropper, you should be able to spot anything wrong with it pretty easily.

16. Thanks to everyone who answered! I feel better now :)

- Mia :*

17. the first time i got high i was with my gangbanger cousin and there was music on and in the background was dogs barking and i thought the cops were coming in the house with police dogs i was so blown.

18. Long story short, keep getting your smoke from your buddy haha

19. Not laced.You will learn my friend.Get your weed from a reliable source and keep tokin.