Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was I lucky or What?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushFanDango, Nov 6, 2011.

1. I was at school the officer over there smelled weed on me. I had 4 grams on me at the same and like .8 in my other pocket.They saw me come out the car if they searched the car I would of been done since I had like maybe a little less then a ounce in there. I had the 4 grams on my waist. He told me just to hand the weed or else he would do a full search on me. I had a grinder in my button on pocket. I just gave him the .8 bag and he didn't find the other sack haha or my grinder. Didn't get arrested however I just have to to these gay ass SoS classes for a litte while

2. Wow, I expected you to get off with nothing at all. That sucks.

3. You're still very lucky, could easy had a drug distribution charge.

4. I missed getting arrested by 10 secs. Got off scotch free while my boy who I was about to smoke with got fucked.

5. I bet that cop is smoking that .8 right now feeling like heaven!

6. that's what i was thinking hahaha

but yeah man, luck is with you...don't rely on it....i got lucky too earlier this month...planted some 'trees' under power lines (they haven't been cleared in years) and the n the one day i skip work, i noticed a truck outside and guys looking at the power lines and they saiid they were coming in to clear it all....luckily i skipped work that day haha