Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was i laced or just greened out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Budyyy, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Been smoking on occasion for a year now. Usually i just do .08, from a joint and that gives me a satisfying high. Yesterday i tried a bong for the first time, smoked about 10-15 hits or something. Im going to walk you through my high.

20 mins after- could barely see anything. Could not walk, or stand up. Felt nauseated.

40 mins after- had to lay down. Everything around me was spinning counter clockwise. Colors seemed really nice, my tong is going crazy, im feeling numb. I can ''feel'' what i see. *ex: looking at a tree, felt like my tong was wrapping around it i felt the texture, and occasionally i became the tree. My mind and body were out of sinc, instead they were sinked up to nature, and the sounds around me. My thoughts are racing. Im vividly remembering random times in my life i have not remembered in years. It was like i could see into my mind. Everything was like a twisted beauty. I kept thinking, why am i doing this, what are you doing with your life ryan?.... I was REALLY appreciating my friends. Words became almost little stories.

2 hrs later- comming down, not as paranoid. Still my thoughts are racing. My mind and body were comming back together.

4hrs later- conversation is now easy and possible, still zoning out, mild spinning sensation, more of a dizzy feeling. Shit is still slow. Watching cartoons. XD

8hrs later- Still a little high. like 2 out of 10. Me being 10/10 during the frst 20 mins/ 1hr. 8 10/ 1hr-2. 6/7- 2-4hrs. 4 4-7 hrs.

Usually when im high i only get to 4/ sometimes 6. I smoked a gram at a time, and felt less high than i did yesterday.

Thanks, cant wait to hear from you
    Peace,

Ryan, green thumb

2. i think you were slightly baked my friend, first time with a bong and 10-15 hits could possibly do that

3. I think whatever you smoked was laced with cannabis.

4. you took 10 to 15 (thats a big gap) rips on your first time using a bong?

and you think ur weed was LACED dog? I mean come on now

thats like me trying liquor for the first time and having anywhere from 7-12 shots and hollaring about how it was laced with something cause i blacked out.

5. You were really blazed, the first time I smoked out of a real bong, alone, and smoked a lot, I freaked out in the same manner, my thoughts were to fast for me to actually comprehend, and it scared the shit out of me. And yes I felt the numb, and the feeling like things, I even had weird CEVs. No Hallucinations obviously but still weird stuff, So yeah you just got really really high. I'm sure its happened to everyone at least once ( Getting to high and it freaking you out ), just remember to tell yourself to relax and just ride it out, fighting the high always makes it worse because you can't beat MJ:smoking:

6. i was once on my front porch at night and thought i saw people running threw my yard, shortly after that my vision was in frames

7. thats exactly how PCP felt.
    so yeah sounds laced

8. Holy fuck first time from a bong and you took 10-15 hits? No shit that's going to happen.

I took 2 hits from a bong (first time) and I was ripped. I can't imagine taking 10. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

9. That happens to me when I'm really baked. I start going back to memories I haven't thought of since I was a kid. I remember things I did when I was like 5-6 years old. It's crazy, but no, I highly doubt your bud was laced. It was your first time hitting the bong. Assuming you took 10-15 big hits, yeah, I think lots of people would be at your level. No worries, try taking less bong hits next time. I don't know about you, but remembering those things in the past are something I find really amazing.

10. greened out, definitely. i chase those kinds of highs. you might not get that high again UNLESS you take a break. im a high chaser so i always take breaks of 2 weeks to a month. the paranoia isn't from the weed. it's from experiencing that intensity for the first time. with me, i didn't get paranoid. i knew it was coming. i just had to wait for it to happen and ride it out. that 8th hour is what i call a marijuana hangover. you feel fine but things seem fuzzy almost.

definitely greened out. maybe you'll be a high chaser or maintenance toker lol

11. i hate that feeling, but you just got really baked

12. You hate frame vision? Dude it's fuckin awesome. I haven't met anyone that hates having that.

13. Hah dude frame vision is awesome.

14. no one is going to waste pcp on lacen some mj man that shits expensive.

15. Yeah, just ignore him. PCP is NOTHING like being way too baked.

A buddy told me he would rather lick 25 stamps than do PCP.

16. Get the fuck out.

17. +rep lmao

18. yea, that just sounds like a REALLY good series of bong rips... always make sure you eat before you take a bong rip or you'll end up like you did. you won't have the tremors, or nausea feeling, on a full stomach

19. #19 Alryk, Oct 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2009
    I never heard of this term Frame vision, when I Smoked from my first bong I just had this revolving door effect. and also I have Tinnitus and it makes the ringing weird.

20. Hahahah.