Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was I high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by perpetuallyhuma, May 24, 2010.

1. dunno if this has been said already but i posted in the other one b4 i saw this 2 page one:

first time i smoked way back in the day i was super blazed and i knew it haha, they had really dank stuff....what are you smoking out of? try taking bigger hits? maybe get a/make a waterbong to cool down the hit so you can get a bigger hit sometimes without even noticing it, make sure you get the "green" at some point (the first hit), hold your hit in longer, but most important, get a better or different strain, maybe what you're token is dominantly indica, which mellows you out/makes some ppl tired, try either a hybrid or mostly sativa strain, make you laughy/talkative or heady high

2. I was the same way as you the first 2 or 3 times, I was buzzed and thought being high wasn't that cool or good feeling.

and then i really got high......... :hippie:

don't worry, just keep trying and you'll get there, maybe even your next sesh. but trust me, you'll know when you're high. the first time is always the best

3. yea i didnt really feel it till my third of fourth time but i didnt really take more than one or two hits the time i really felt it was two full bowls out of a coke can all to myself and i was out.

4. :eek:

5. Inhaling is key. Dont necesarily think you need to take massive hits, when you take massive hits then cough before 90% of it even gets into your lungs then its useless, just take a moderate hit then inhale as much fresh oxegen as possible afterwards. Usually people dont get high because there ineficient at smoking, i figured out how to inhale my first or second time, and was able to get out of this world blasted off very little shwag because of it.

6. I think you're getting high. But you were probably expecting more so it doesn't seem like much.

Dude if you took five hits your first time and inhaled properly you would have been fucking flying.

7. Yeah it takes a while usually to properly inhale the smoke. You will know when you are high, there is no point trying to explain what it feels like. It is possibly THC slightly effected you, but that's not really being high. It will happen bro and you will know.

8. My friend who had never smoked before took two hits of chronic out of a bubbler and was high for 7 hours straight. We had to calm her down at first because she was way to high.

You'll know when you start to feel heavy, a little hungry, easily distracted, find everything funny, able to focus on small things forever and your mouth feels dry.

9. If you feel the burn, you're doing it right.

10. You'll know when you're high, you'll know...

11. yeah 5 hits? you should have no question that you were high if you inhaled it correctly. if i were you id watch some youtube videos on how to smoke with a pipe. you'll get the hang of it :D

12. I learned the hard way. Punch to chest blunt to mouth...I thought I was gonna die haha...And I got super baked...That's when I realized I kinda liked it but it was too overpowering....IMO getting too high is the only way to really notice your first time...after that it gets kinda familiar

13. #34 Rampipe, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    Wait... what? If this is what I think you mean, this is how they killed someone in an espionage novel I read. They punched him in the gut and threw him overboard a boat, so he forcibly inhaled water soon as he hit. That's extreme.

14. He was forced to inhale by him putting the blunt to his mouth, and someone punching him in the chest causing him to take a deep breath.

15. :confused:

16. I remember the FIRST time i EVER smoke, I was so against it but i tried it anyway. After 2 bowls they were gone and I was telling them how stupid it was cause there is no such thing as high. As i was filling the 3rd bowl in hopes of getting high, i fell to the floor cause I was just hit by a wave of forgetfullness. I started running around the house screaming "IM HIGH, IM HIGH!!!" Then i started worrying that this has gone on too long and that it must have been hours only to find out its been 15 minutes. Trust me bro. You'll feel it. Make sure you get gooood shit, your friends could be getting crappy stuff too.

17. You'll know when you are high. Make sure you are inhaling the smoke into your lungs and holding it for a few seconds before exhaling.

18. Yeah typo. Fixed it now, meant to say gut not guy.

19. Trust me bro, this happens to everyone. When you're high, you'll know. Believe me! Just go into with a good mood. Be happy. Life is fucking beautiful man. And weed is just another thing in life that helps you realize that. Just take a few hits through the bong, and try to make sure the bud is good bud. Being high is something you'll never forget. :smoke: