Was I high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Greenzendot, Jan 19, 2014.

1. #1 Greenzendot, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    I don't guys but thanks for the answers!

2. So did you make this account before or after you smoked ?Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. [quote name="Broken arrow" post="19366832" timestamp="1390106433"]So did you make this account before or after you smoked ?Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum[/quote] I made it like a few days ago when I smoked before but like the smoke only went in my mouth not all the way so I figured that didn't count

4. no, you didn't get high.

5. [quote name="TribalCreate" post="19366843" timestamp="1390106540"]I made it like a few days ago when I smoked before but like the smoke only went in my mouth not all the way so I figured that didn't count[/quote] yea you were prob high Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. [quote name="Broken arrow" post="19366849" timestamp="1390106593"]yea you were prob high Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum[/quote] do you think it will be more intense the next time?

7. Depends in what you smoke Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. Lol you will know when you get high, then you will feel silly for making this post hahaSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. The first time you get blazed off your ass...you'll know. You won't have to ask. And it'll be awesome Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum