Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was i first time really high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stiletti, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Okay, so me and my 2 other friends decided to go smoking yesterday after their schoolday was finished and my work ended on my job. We were in somekinda hilltop what was like somekinda park actually, so my friends took out their homemade bong and we started to take hits. First i took pretty small hit but after that i took so massive hit that i was couching like hell and i could not take any of hit after that massive rip. But after that i was feeling like pretty lazy and we walked randomly around the park throwing small rocks down the cliff and laughed for everything almost, walking was more slower than normal and i didnt care about almost everything what was happening, just random acting and stuff. I was driving with my car on that day and it was weird as hell lol, i didnt like feel my bottoms of my foot and i was more careful too, when i came home i checked my eyes from mirror there was slightly red areas in the white area. This wasnt my first time smoking mary jane, this was like 3rd time and i've been smoking ciggys too sometime, still i was coughing like mofo.:D

2. Did you Fill your lungs? If not you might have only had a buzz.

3. Sounds like you were buzzed. Keep at it, nothin' like a good hard stone :)

4. Honestly, if you have to ask - you weren't high... close, though :smoke:

Don't bother with the cigarettes... won't do you any good, only hurt ya in the long run.

5. Personally looking at the title of this thread, you're still high.

6. This is what is bothering me too, im not sure does the smoke goes all the way to my lungs when i inhale or am i doing it right, when i took the hit i inhaled the smoke and hold it for about 3-4 seconds then exhale it.

7. #7 Dank Buddz420, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
    haha i was thew same way yesterday .. smoked like 12 bowls took a few bong rips & smoked a joint .. its good to have friends :D

Edit: But i was smacked :hippie: