was i abducted by aliens?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by thatbakedbitch, Aug 15, 2012.

1. [quote name='"thatbakedbitch"']last night I was chilling with my friends in this huge ass abandoned field we smoke/drink in. we were pretty buzzed but not that bad.

all of a sudden a branch on a tree (of significant size, was not a small branch) just collapsed in the distance. we were all like oohohohoo shit and talked about how it was eerie for like 10 minutes before forgetting about it and getting further drunk.

anyways it's like 3 am at this point and we see at least 10 figures approaching us from further away. my friend freaks out thinking its cops so we all run to his car really quick. we're sitting in the car watching the figures when I shit you not, they vanished. we were all watching them very intently and then suddenly they were gone.

we were all super freaked out now, and here's where it gets really weird. I remember my friend starting his car, and that's it. I wasn't that drunk. the next morning we all woke up in the car, with fucking killer hangovers (for not being that drunk). my friend even threw up.

none of us really knew what to think but figured we just drank a lot. again, we hardly drank. we haven't really talked about it much since which is also weird.

I'm a firm believer of alien life forms but always thought abduction stories sounded a little stupid. has anyone else had anything like this happen?
    do I sound like a crazy person or do I have right to believe something strange happened that night?

sorry it's a tad long :([/quote]

Troll.

They put Rohypnol in your drink.. You developed PTSD over the event and now trying to justify it and erase it from your memory by saying it was aliens... :laughing:

2. Hey OP, do you have an erect penis growing out of your anus?

If so, you may have been abducted by alien pranksters.

3. Come on someone post A pic of the crazy alien guy with the wild hair

4. No you were not

5. #25 xpixiex, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Oh, I've had this happen before. Is your butt hurting too? Mine was sore for days. I kept having nightmares of a giant snake just slithering up my poop shoot. It was some pretty disturbing stuff.

It's interesting that animals are linked to alien abduction. Do you think this snake that I see in my dreams is linked to all of this?

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udNHsk57f24]Rick James "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" - YouTube[/ame]

7. [​IMG]

8. Lol there we go

9. You got date raped by a pack of aliens like a common whore. That's what going out dressed like that gets you.

10. Woah there, champ. Let's not jump to conclusions. I'm sure these aliens payed the young lady. After all, she is a prostitute. A classy one at that. I wish I could sleep bang a hooker while I'm dressed as an alien. That has to be one of my top 5 fantasies of all time.

11. hahaha :smoking:if you still do, dont forget to check for anal probes too, they're tricky to locate so ya gotta dig kinda deep :eek: