was i abducted by aliens?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by thatbakedbitch, Aug 15, 2012.

1. last night I was chilling with my friends in this huge ass abandoned field we smoke/drink in. we were pretty buzzed but not that bad.

all of a sudden a branch on a tree (of significant size, was not a small branch) just collapsed in the distance. we were all like oohohohoo shit and talked about how it was eerie for like 10 minutes before forgetting about it and getting further drunk.

anyways it's like 3 am at this point and we see at least 10 figures approaching us from further away. my friend freaks out thinking its cops so we all run to his car really quick. we're sitting in the car watching the figures when I shit you not, they vanished. we were all watching them very intently and then suddenly they were gone.

we were all super freaked out now, and here's where it gets really weird. I remember my friend starting his car, and that's it. I wasn't that drunk. the next morning we all woke up in the car, with fucking killer hangovers (for not being that drunk). my friend even threw up.

none of us really knew what to think but figured we just drank a lot. again, we hardly drank. we haven't really talked about it much since which is also weird.

I'm a firm believer of alien life forms but always thought abduction stories sounded a little stupid. has anyone else had anything like this happen?
    do I sound like a crazy person or do I have right to believe something strange happened that night?

sorry it's a tad long :(

2. I... nevermind.

3. Do you still have an anus?
    Doublecheck.

4. get a pregnancy, aids, and std test done. aliens have sex with all forms of life.

5. do you happen to have a giant satellite sticking out of your ass?

[​IMG]

anyways, i suppose anything is possible.. i dont believe the story but its not like that matters.

6. Sounds like something was in your drink

7. [quote name='"Omega369"']Sounds like something was in your drink[/quote]

Time for Plan B.

8. Get UV light go to mirror and check all parts of your body...

9. Cool story, you should all talk about it and piece it together....

10. lol yeah i might be able to believe this if you get an xray or something and find an implant. but even then its still hard to believe.

11. Oh lol, I didnt mean this. You know under UV light you can see something white :D

12. Hey bro im a big believer in ET life beyond earth (advanced life). I know everyone is making fun of you on here but if what you say is true (no trolling) I'd get checked out at the docs office at least cause most abduction cases do have a lapse in time episode (I can't remember getting home or where two hours of the drive home went..etc.). Some abductees have claimed that they even have vivid dreams with animals standing near their beds (kind of a warning sign that they are or are about to be abducted) such as a large moose or owl (The Fourth Kind movie). Again these are all claims so take everything with a grain of salt and believe what you like...good luck brotha and ya I'd get checked out at least some X-rays of your body (check for foreign objects) and make sure your "healthy".

1-luv and peace

13. My bad I just realized your a female, if any offense is taken i apologize...

14. rofl oh.

totally thought you were getting at implants or something.

15. The things you need to look for are: unaccounted for wounds/scars, pregnancy, nose bleeds, bad dreams.

I will say from experience, it's seldom that someone is taken 'just because' or 'just the once'. It's usually family groups, down thru time, and numerous times. Ask your family if anyone has any memories of 'odd things' happening.

16. This is possibly the best thread ever.

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lp5v4oQZRw]Mysterious Skin - Official Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

18. [quote name='"SkunkPatronus"']

The things you need to look for are: unaccounted for wounds/scars, pregnancy, nose bleeds, bad dreams.

I will say from experience, it's seldom that someone is taken 'just because' or 'just the once'. It's usually family groups, down thru time, and numerous times. Ask your family if anyone has any memories of 'odd things' happening.[/quote]

my aunt, uncle and grandma on my dads side have all had similar incidents

19. I have yet to hear of an alien abduction story where an actual alien abduction is the MOST likely explanation for strange events. Especially when drugs and or alcohol are involved.
    It is a far cry from, we can't remember a few hours of time, to, aliens kidnapped us. Lots of shit missing in the middle part there.