Was highschool really the best years of your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by MrHhhiiiooo, Nov 20, 2011.

1. I hated it enough that I dropped out my junior year and got my G.E.D. but this was in 1998 so it's hard to remember exactly how it was or why I hated it so much. I do have to say I've had jobs since then that were probably far worse though.

2. Wasn't that great, only good thing that came from it was a few friends during senior year. Made my highschool experience alot better.

3. I feel pretty neutral towards it. Not bad, not great.

4. High school was the shit. You can skip days, go late, got no bills, no responsibilities. Money from work went to drugs, booze and food. And you had all the pussy you could manage to grab.

what's not to love?

5. Yes, so far. I've only been out for a year

6. My freshman year was really great, my sophomore year was the worst year of my life (though that wasn't because of school) and my junior was pretty crappy as well. I dropped out before my senior year and got my GED.

7. i loved high school. all my close friends hung out all the time and i didnt have much school work to do or any worries at all.

8. uni is pretty good so far i think uni is the best year if u try ur best

9. It was alright, not the best years of my life tho.

10. I had the best years of my life in high school, for sure. Specifically the 10th grade, easily the best year of my life. My week would basically go like this:

Monday, Tuesday and Thursday- Class and chill with friends in between
    Wednesday- Class, bowling, smoke after bowling with friends, maybe have a girl come over to mess around
    Weekend- Friday night smoke with friends, Saturday/Sunday chill with friends most of the day and smoke, Saturday night same deal or go to the movies.

And I smoked almost every day, at any time of day.

We also did some unmentionables on a relatively regular basis, but always responsibly. Had great friends, lots of drugs, available pussy and all I did was indulge in them and video games with the occasional shift at McDonald's to pay for all the drugs. Ahhh...

It was the first 4 years (7th-10th grade) that were brilliant. After that a lot of people stopped smoking, the girls left or hated me for being a prick by that stage, and everyone migrated to a group whose idea of fun was to walk around the city making insulting raps about each other. I'm all for a battle rap but this was just putting shit on people. So those final two years were shit.

11. Meh. It was okay. Not the best years of my life that's for damn sure. Glad I don't have the disciplinarian in my face anymore. I was on his fucking radar man.

12. My rank goes school rank goes High School, Middle School, College

13. Fuck high school. this shit sucks

14. Stupid. Thank god for booty shorts or i wouldve dropped out

15. I went to a really dope private boarding school which was quite enjoyable. I'm sure public school blows though. I wouldn't say it was the best years of my life but it was definitely really enlightening especially since the majority of the school was very intelligent.

16. School was easy, I graduated with a 4.1.

Pussy was better maintained.

Room + board was taken care of.

Free to do pretty much whatever.

Now;

Around a 3.4, hard science major.

Plenty of down pussy, not nearly as stable.

Have to pay for room and board.

Free to do whatever, more knowledge of real world.

More friends in different places...

I think between 22-26 is going to be the best years of my life, I can feel it.

17. in one word.....NO

:smoke:

18. I ditched highschool very early, But the age your supposed to be in high school was the best years of my life.

19. No, I hated highschool.
    Loathed it...

I left senior year early and just started doing community college, and I'm going to transfer soon to a four year school. I couldn't stand anyone there.

The past couple years were hard because of family stuff, but I can tell from the past few months that this coming year and being in my 20s will be the best years of my life.

Edit:I left highschool because everything seemed pointless, and I was bullied a lot. Besides that I was an honor student and on varsity cross country, in tons of clubs...so I did everything right I guess but I was miserable.

20. I HATED it. Over 3,000 people it was terrible