Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was he a cop?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purpletree23, Jan 21, 2013.

1. So me and my buddy were blazed, and after smoking we went to the gas station for a snack. My friend went back to his car a little before I did. I went outside to see some tall, strong guy talking to my friend outside his car. I was like wtf and I went in my friends car. The guy was saying this to him,"Hey, want to come over to my truck and check out my stash cans?" I was thinking to my stoned self, stash cans? He then starts talking to me, once again saying " why don't you come over to my truck and check out my stash cans really quick?" I was like, no thanks I'm good. We then left, and the guy went back over to his truck.

This was either a cop, a physco, or a guy who just wanted to sell us some stash cans ;)

But, do you guys think he was a cop? Because I'm almost positive he was, he had that police look to him.

2. Did he touch your weiner?

3. No, we left before he had the chance

4. Most likely when you went over there he would have knocked you out with a bat and throw you in the back of the van and you'd wake up tied down to a table naked. So you dodged a bullet there.

5. Exactly what I was going to say^

6. Usually cops that are undercover change their appearance/lingo to such a degree that they'd fit right in with any normal person. Sounds like he was just a scam artist looking for an easy target.

7. iv met some cool ass people threw some weird ass situations, just be friendly and use your gut instinct, lifes to short to ask what if

8. I bet those stash cans were full of penises from other kids that fell for his trickery

9. Yeah, imo not a great idea to follow him. He could just be selling stash cans, oooorrr he can pull a gun and say hop in be-och. ;)

10. I think he wanted in your poop hole, good call not going with him. :D

11. No because I think thats considered intrapment...

12. quite the opposite in fact, a serial rapist.

13. No, this is not entrapment

14. I would have went over with your friend, but not alone.
    Could be his stash cans were full of weed to sell, and you look like someone who would buy his weed.
    Not the most discreet move on his part if so, but it could have just been that.

15. I swear no-one on Grasscity actually knows what entrapment means.

16. ^^^ noooo if you cant protect yourself which you can think you can but cant dont converse he could rob you

ask if hes a cop he has to tell you make sure you stress this part if hes all what do i look like a cop blah blah blah

dont get robbed
    dont get pinched
    and if you think this guys cool an what not talk to him for awile till your cool n all but people can also be very decieving

17. me- :hello: :laughing: you- :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoke: :bongin:

18. short and sweet. He was gonna rape ya OP.

19. fuck is a stash can