Was Going To Get To Know Her And Ask For Her Number But....

Discussion in 'General' started by toiletpaperisuseful, Jun 8, 2013.

1. now i am discouraged because i heard she got fucked at a party by some older guy. should i still go for it i mean its not like every girl i meet is going to be a virgin or let alone not easy enough to do it at a party right? whats YOUR perspective?

2. The past is the past. You can't let the little shit bother you, everyone does stupid shit. Just go with it and see what happens.

3. Well if you thought she was some princess from a Disney movie I guess I could see how that killed it for you, but...

4. Your comment inspires me but fuck I just can't get over it and the most retarded thing about this is I think I "like" this girl and I never spoke to her in my life.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 NeverOddOrEven., Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    don't worry dude, just go after what you want. Everything is an opportunity
    you should def talk to her though

6. You don't "like" this girl, you lust for her. There's a distinct difference. :p Definitely talk to her though.. you'll never know what could be if you don't, and it could haunt you forever and turn you into a lonely, bitter old man who achieved nothing in his life because of his  constant misery... :eek::eek:

7. What can I say we are lecherous men lol.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. You WILL regret not going for it.

Don't let her slip away onto some other dudes D

9. too late for that

virgins are a rare commodity nowadays lol

11. . . . Why are you fixated on this bitch? Just fuck her. Does it matter if she got fucked by 'some older guy?' How does that effect you.

12. He wants to make a ho a house wife.

Personally, if a bitch did something stupid like that, its a no go for me. Past is the past, but if you're too fucking stupid to shut your legs at a fucking party and let some rusty cock in, nahhhh. Fuck that bitch.

Just fuck her if you want op. I wouldn't recommend it.

13. The only thing standing in your way is you.
    Talk to her! That's the only way you'll find out if she's relationship material, or a one night stander, maybe even a fuck buddy. Just go for it and leave it alone whenever you feel wrong.