Was God bored when he created the universe?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by VTX1800, Jan 28, 2011.

1. You're lucky man... very lucky.

I wish my wife could cook at least a little bit... and I wouldn't be so thin like this...

Myself, can't cook either...

2. WTF has this turned into the freaking cooking channel?
    btw, my wife is a vegetarian and cooks some really different stuff all the time. I still throw an steak on the grill though.

And it has been my experience that all women names Judy are fucking nuts.WTF has this turned into the freaking cooking channel?
    btw, my wife is a vegetarian and cooks some really different stuff all the time. I still throw an steak on the grill though.

And it have been my experience that all women names Judy are fucking nuts.

3. There are no Bible verses that state this. People have calculated with the ages mentioned in the Bible (in Genesis it talks about the age of all the individuals in the beginning) So people have just done the math. It's really not that difficult to come to that conclusion.

The interesting part, the Bible says on the 4th day God created the cosmos and the moon (which would make for a 24-hour period), so the question is how long were the first 3 days? ;)