Was God bored when he created the universe?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by VTX1800, Jan 28, 2011.

1. me too.

2. Well at least she had a long life.

May her rest in peace.

3. I was happy for her when she died, she was finally out of her misery.
    What a terrible waste of a beautiful mind.

4. haha this is a perfect example of an ignorant mind.

I think you need to talk straight for people to respect you, cause right now,,,

5. Was it wasted?

6. Do you speak for everyone here or is it just your imagination .

7. Well from the time she was 24 on. I have to thank her for giving me life though.

8. '
    what are you saying?
    are you sure you understand what i'v been trying to say?

this is useless.

9. As I understand it you're telling me I'm not being straight with people and thereby I'm not respected. Is that right.?

10. Whow, that is harsh! Only 24?

You must've driven her mad!

Naughty kid, weren't you?

11. I was a bad kid after she got sick. Schizophrenia is hereditary, and usually starts in young adults.

12. Did her being a schizo made you go bad?

And if it's hereditary, did you go schizo too?

13. No growing up on the streets of the Bronx with no parents to take care of you will make you a bad kid, but if you make it outta there alive, you become one hell of a survivor.

No, that sickness in my family only strikes the woman.

14. I'm glad you made it.

And that is one weird sickness... striking only the women... But I'm beginning to wonder if our family has that too coz the women in our family are also a bit nuts.

:D

15. GGrass, not to derail the thread (well more than it already has been), but my spouse is Korean, many of my friends are of or have Latino blood, lots of them Ladies are shall we say excitable. :eek: :smoke:

16. That is good to know... :smoke:

Is she a good cook?

17. Absolutely wonderful, though i eat like a horse, I am a skinny bastard.

Everyday that I work, my co-workers are on edge to smell what she sent with me that day. To enhance it, I never peek before preparation time.;)

Ya, sometimes I can be a bit of a DRB (Dirty Rat Bastard) :D :smoke:

18. Am I the only one who lol'd at this comment?

Bifurcate

19. I'm happy to hear that man... my wife who's a Thai, can't cook for shit!

Hahaha...

Nah... she's alright... I prefer her not to cook coz she gets all grumpy if I ask her to cook even a simple thing as a bowl of ramen.

Korean women are different though. They're made for cooking. :)

20. Sometimes I provide her a challenge, cause every now and then I get a wild hair and prepare some very tasty dishes too. Then I show her, by now she can whip up anything from Korean dishes to a few Chinese, Japenese, Thia, Vietnamese, American, German, etc.
    She loves a good challenge. ;)