Was God bored when he created the universe?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by VTX1800, Jan 28, 2011.

1. that thinking is what gives people imagination.

2. He wasn't bored, in fact, he was VERY excited when he created the universe.

He was having sex at the time.

3. :laughing::laughing:^^ Thusly the big bang and creation.

4. Exactly...

I once made a thread about it... long time ago.

I made a hypothesis, that Big Bang was God's orgasm. And that thread went on to develop an interesting thought, that may be God came and God's sperm landed on Earth, which was the Egg.

That's why life was formed on Earth.

Something like that...

5. With himself?:)

6. I would go with Aliens dicking around with our DNA first.

7. He was jacking off, perhaps?

And sprayed it in a form of asteroids or something. Comet, may be.

Just a thought.

:)

8. Time relapses. a clock with a battery that never runs out, goes on for infinity. from 12 to 6 time just goes in circles and circles and circles. It wasn't God who got bored, it was Satan, or Azazel. He said the angels would eventually get sick of heaven and asked God to create earth and the universe again. Just like before, just like how it will happen again. Long story short though, Time Relapses. I'm not even going to bother explaining further. Since you probably wouldn't believe what I'd say, and I would just be casting even more pearls before swine.

9. May be they're our cousins.

10. My mother would imagine she was talking to the TV and it would talk back to her, then she would try to kill someone because the TV told her to. They locked her ass up.

11. Too bad, she might have been a great artist...

12. Vtx
    Is that what imagination is to you?

you need to....
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW-cnizLDEE]YouTube - Be water[/ame]

13. I would like to hear more on that subject.

"Casting pearls before swine." That’s what Jesus said to his disciples when they wanted to go preach to the Gentiles. But that’s for another thread.

Your not Jesus by any chance, are you?

14. Practice martial art and become Bruce Lee?

:D

15. Actually she was a brilliant artist and pro dancer, But there is a fine line between genius and insanity.

16. You need to not tell me what I need to be.

17. Nope, he's Azazel incarnate I believe. Well not that I believe, but for some reason I remember him saying it somewhere. Maybe not though.

18. Well, I hope she got to live her life as a genius longer than as a lunatic...

19. Well thank you for clearing that up.

20. Nope. she remained a raving lunatic when off her meds and was locked up most of my life.
    Died at 86. What a shitty life she had.