Was given a flowering plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ninjaman142, Aug 16, 2012.

1. #1 ninjaman142, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    hey gc, i was out looking for a spot to grow next year when i came across a nice set up of maby 20 plants:eek: and almost shat myself then to trip me out even more i hear someone yelling at me saying "hey what are you doing up here and shit" of corse i was high as fuck and thought it was a drug lord who was gona throw my body in the lake or a cop.
    So the guy comes over and i tell him he has some nice plants and we get talking and he agrees to give me one of his beauties in exchange for me being silent about and not taking any more:hello:. so i gladly agreed not to touch his spot and keep my mouth shut and now i have my very own 3 foot plant.
    Its already in flowering and looks to be doing great but my only concern is the location that i put it. I don't think anyone will be going around where it is, you have to boat to get there, but my concern is that it wont be getting enuff light. I will be going back to area in a week and can move it then but will tree branches affect the light that much? i tried to put it in the most open spot i could but didn't want to sacrifice security. i thought it would be kinda funny if this guy was on gc too lol asking questions about his plants:)

2. Sun is your number one factor, try to get the absolute most you can, my advice for you would be to go out tomorrow and find a spot with great sun and move it there

Edit-also badass he gave you a plant

3. its that time of year again folks

4. i cant move it tomorrow it was very last minute and i live a couple hours away and wont be getting back up till next week

5. will it be okay with not as much sun for alittle over a week? how much will that effect my harvest?

6. Then I'd suggest moving it next week, either way you want good sun. I spend so much time finding awesome sun spots, lucky for me 8 years ago over 300 acres burned not far from me so its mainly open area with a few trees

7. I bet that grower is shitting bricks right now.

Keep your end of the bargain friend. Don't tell all your friends the story. A deals a deal you should honer it.

If you can't take care of it you should give it back.

8. [quote name='"5150"']I bet that grower is shitting bricks right now.

Keep your end of the bargain friend. Don't tell all your friends the story. A deals a deal you should honer it.[/quote]

Couldn't of put that any better

9. yeah i wasent expecting him to give me one and because of that theres no chance of me ripping any of the rest i got mad respect for the guy im keeping my side of the deal no dought i went into the woods to look for a spot to grow next year and ended up with my own mini grow this year:yay:

10. you ever hear the story about the kid who went out to some remote place in the woods during the summer just looking around and stumbled upon a cartel grow-op? it didnt turn out like your story thats for sure, be careful my friend in the future theres people in this world who arent too kind

11. Your best bet would be to go wherever you are going to plant the plant and see how many hours of sunlight is going to be hitting the plant and also the different angles that the branches are blocking the sunlight.

12. #12 5150, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    I bet the grower has already moved. I know I would. I would have gave plant as well. As a grower it's your only hope really. What do you do? Friend or scare tactic?

Did you smoke some of your weed with him? That would tell a grower your not calling the cops anyway.

I would be tripping and have to raise the work level by 100%. Not really your fault just saying.

13. yeah i think hes packing up now i feel kinda bad but its a great spot hes got i was going to put mine there next year until i saw his. so far you guys, me and him are the only ones who know and im going to keep it that way i dont plan on ruining the thing he has going on i know how much work it is.

14. When you do find your spot. make a compost heep pile for next year. Nothing like having fresh compost already at your site.

15. [quote name='"5150"']When you do find your spot. make a compost heep pile for next year. Nothing like having fresh compost already at your site.[/quote]

Another amazing suggestion

16. k so i went and moved it into a better spot with plenty of sunlight and it looks to be doing great i will post pics next time i can