Was gifted a plant and not sure what's wrong with it

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DanTheStonerMan, Jul 18, 2019.

1. I was gifted a plant by a friend. I have been taking care of it for a few weeks. It looks like the leaves are starting to shrivel up. I'm not sure what it means. Please help!

Attached Files:

2. Looks like over water and rootbound
    What size pot is it in .
    Is it a photo or an auto flower ?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

3. Was it like that when you received it...

4. Whats your temps and lighting

5. This is an outdoor plant little to no control to heat and I give it as much sun light as possible. It's in a 2 or 3 gallon pot. I have holes in the bottom of the pot to let excess water drain. I was giving it nutrients once a week 30ml in one gallon of water. Watering every 3 to 4 days.

Attached Files:

6. This is an outdoor plant little to no control to heat and I give it as much sun light as possible. It's in a 2 or 3 gallon pot. I have holes in the bottom of the pot to let excess water drain. I was giving it nutrients once a week 30ml in one gallon of water. Watering every 3 to 4 days.

7. A plant that size and 30ml nutes 3-4 days maybe your problem.. try flushing and just water no nutes for a week or 2 and see how the new leaves look.. imo it maybe overwater plus nute burns