Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

was drunk so...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IamBored, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Microwave maann, i dunno was drunk when I was drying it I think about 1 min

2. Haha thats so epic you used a microwave. Ohh the reason why you were spinning was because you were twisted bro haha. Happens to me when I get drunk then smoke haha. The crazy part is when you lay down and close your eyes haha. Feels like your flipping on a million directions. Shit is nuts.

3. yeahh rofl man we were playing taken on PS1 and I was fucking spinning not understanding a shit on the screen, wanted to lose fast to close my eyes XDD

know that feeling haha, had alot of experience with mixing both :p

4. I feel you on that man. To to to to many times haha. I love that feeling so much haha. My best friend hates i though haha. Some people just hate that spinning/flipping feeling. I feel like Im on a roller coaster or something haha. I :love: it haha.

5. lol yeah it's fun thing sometimes, also fun trying to walk straight with all these spinnings XD, or just lay down watch the sky :p

6. So you smoked a bunch of marijuana resin. The same can be accomplished much less nasty if you scrape the resin off and smoke it. From dank it gets you high but tired and headachey afterwards, but it's not good practice. Once in a blue moon it's acceptable.

7. I smoked some rezz a few days ago lol. I was desperate as fuck.:p

8. lol, Yeah you can

9. OP all i can say is that going to that extent to get high is fucked up in my opinion.. just think about it, you took some gross shit your bong filtered out that had been fermenting in nasty ass bong water and then microwaved it and then smoked it? i would feel so disgusting after that, that it wouldn't make the high worth it.

10. #30 Hydroriffic, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    goddam OP that is a new low:eek:
    +rep cancer ftw
    lmao u should of just each took a bong and drank it. That towel will never be used again.. lol probably looks like a coal miner wiped his ass with it.

11. Obviously im the only sober person here. ( Cant believe you guys are falling for this) So let me be the one to put out the *troll alert*

12. well it was a stupid drunken idea, not a daily thing..

lol yuk, that would cause some hardcore puking, and yah that towel dosen't look clean anymore XD

moron why would I lie? It is not some impossible hard shit to do, just stupid thing I wanted to know opinions about it

13. Always bring a towel:D

14. bbaaaaahhh you beat me to it

15. I'm mad toweled :smoke:

16. We were supposed to read The Hitchhiker's Guide back in like 9th grade, but I didn't. Only thing I remember reading was how a towel is the most useful thing in the Universe. OP proved so, however gross it actually is....

17. I soaked my bong in 91% iso, shook it up, then evaporated the iso off, Scraped the sticky black goo together, and smoked it in a bowl. with some bud. I got pretty high, and that resin was a mixture of about 6 months of bud that I had smoked. of varying qualities.

I got motherfucking blown.

18. I take it back then. Since trolls never get angry at being called trolls. Just wanted to wave the little warning flag:wave:

19. sounds really nasty..
    but desperate times call for desperate measures haha
    shit happens right?